Afrika gets Solar Power

Arianne

"Yanno what our sphere needs? More BK peripheries tied with each other as well as BK!"

"YEAH!"

Hoping next announcement is "We're dropping BK making our own mini sphere bye"
Or BK dropping TCW, OWR and maybe GoG and going along too would work pretty great.

35 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

We get it, you're all BK sphere.

Just needed to emphasize that. ? 

35 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

"Yanno what our sphere needs? More BK peripheries tied with each other as well as BK!"

"YEAH!"

Hoping next announcement is "We're dropping BK making our own mini sphere bye"
Or BK dropping TCW, OWR and maybe GoG and going along too would work pretty great.

I mean, hey... Why have paper with allies that the treaty chain aligns you with by default? 

The political issue isn't treaty cross signing within defined spheres at this point. What Chaos and KT sphere want is to have multiple clearly defined spheres to allow more dynamism, political maneuverability, and war. I genuinely like that idea. 

IMG_20190506_125904.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
On 5/6/2019 at 5:51 PM, Epi said:

If you nubs were on Maroon this would've been a Red Wedding

pretty sure if they were on red it would be a red wedding, with what you are saying it would be a Maroon wedding (you know sitting second bottom on of the turn bouns)

On 5/6/2019 at 6:21 PM, Khai Jäger said:

Just needed to emphasize that. ? 

I mean, hey... Why have paper with allies that the treaty chain aligns you with by default? 

The political issue isn't treaty cross signing within defined spheres at this point. What Chaos and KT sphere want is to have multiple clearly defined spheres to allow more dynamism, political maneuverability, and war. I genuinely like that idea. 

Not really, As you will get the same issue as always, Chaos sphere and KT/TGH want to fight but they are not willing to fight one another, everyone else is linked to, the likely hood of them winning is very low, So what they want to do is divide and conquer, That's what they want, they want to be able to hit someone knowing they have the better chance of winning. Understandable no one likes to lose but let's not paint it something it isn't.