SNN-Too big to fail

Also for anyone doubting:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=93623

His nation can't be found

Personally if I were a pirate or opportunist, I'd start browsing micros, newly rolled nations for the next month or so, and his friends/known close friends and their friends to see if the money was wired. 

Easter Egg hunt might be over, Cinco de Mayo maybe passing memory now, but Ramadan fasting has sure made hungry for some controversy. Let the games begin.

Also watch the downvotes folks, certain people don't like seeing the TRUTH! SAD!

Edited by ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™?
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Pre classy as always, totally not biased or anything.

If anything I should be biased in favor of banks, I profit in game off of them. Here’s the difference though, I don’t cry about changes that may help the game because it might not serve my in game needs. If anything, you’re the one who’s biased, complaining based on your in game activities versus taking an objective look at it. 

You cant complain that a change is going to impact you negatively, especially in such an alarmist manner, and then cry biasses towards others. If you weren’t a banker, you wouldn’t give two shytes about a change where whales claim they would pull all their funds. And if you were a good banker, you would realize the possibilities and more diverse market might make your banking work ever better. And if you were an even better banker you wouldn’t let billions get robbed from your bank. 

But hey, what do I know? I’m not the guy who can’t take a joke. 

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

Just now, Prefontaine said:

I feel like you need a hug. 

Didn't you see, Rado deleted i'm mourning. 

Nah jk I'm happy. I always tell people investing in banks is stupid. Its fun watching stupid people lose all their money.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif

It doesn’t really sound like a lesson was learned from the screenshot posted.

How did multiple billions go unaccounted for and multiple people in charge of the money just shrugged and assumed someone else had it covered? Knowing how much and where your money is... that is the point of a bank, no?

Sounds like Radoje was framed for the overall incompetency of the Bank. 

#FreeRad

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

BNZyFYe.png

fIGN6J3.png?1

5yGNDoD.png?1

yLpfjhp.png?1

This really activates the almonds

PM him here:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=162900

Edited by ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™?

5 hours ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

That being said share trading is suspended so you can't cash out and we got fricked. Don't trust anyone.

They actually pulled a Corralito? Lmao. I figured it would have been considered to avoid a bank run, but never thought it'd go through.

Never trust banks.

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif