Our not so secret war

9 hours ago, James II said:

All the boring alliances are at war.

Rich coming from an alliance I'd say everybody forgets until CoS is brought. Then we're reminded there's a church of whatever you are.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Gatorcock said:

Rich coming from an alliance I'd say everybody forgets until CoS is brought. Then we're reminded there's a church of whatever you are.

Don't project your irrelevance on my alliance mates.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

8 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Lol.  If they didn’t, then they weren’t paying attention or involved in Discord.  There was so much talk surrounding it.

Not saying I myself didn't. Most of us are simple folks though.

10 hours ago, Epi said:

If Nova was any other AA, we'd be pooping on them for calling in Chaos against Pantheon's bigger dudes. But w/e i guess. Time to watch the fat kid cry

To be fair we asked everyone to lay off. There were a few people from  Chaos that agreed to help because Panth had some higher tier members that we wouldn't be able to hit very well. I think we had like 5 people outside of  Nova and TF that were signed up. The rest are bandwagon jumpers.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, James II said:
10 hours ago, Gatorcock said:

Don't project your irrelevance on my alliance mates.

Ya! stop projecting - it tends to blind ppl when you shine that light in their eyes

9 minutes ago, Epi said:

TKR's 8bil probably didn't hurt your odds either :P but not saying i disapprove of the war. Go ham

I mean, Epi, speaking about odds is kinda rich considering you are in/from Cumalot. ?

Edited by TheRebelMan
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1