Our not so secret war

17 minutes ago, Frawley said:

The air actually looks pretty even keel. 

Not really a surprise Pantheon is shedding infrastructure like a St. Bernard in June though. 

I don't think Pantheon will win but I think they're performing pretty... okay, all things considered. 

Edited by Sisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

4 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

I don't think Pantheon will win but I think they're performing pretty... okay, all things considered. 

Considered what? That they are Panth?
They have done really horribly. Given the numbers involved, even just linking the target alliance, and having members declare at will could get them even more wars than they have(or rather had 2 hours ago, haven't checked again tbh). 

And this is just talking about the number of wars declared. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

They have done really horribly. Given the numbers involved, even just linking the target alliance, and having members declare at will could get them even more wars than they have(or rather had 2 hours ago, haven't checked again tbh). 

Rebel. May we attack Panth? 
They're gonna beat Nova, then take down the top 15 one by one... they're big boys, scary and competent. War hardened and they'll rule orbis if we don't unite against the Greeks.

3 hours ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

As an aside, what we’re looking for in this war is for it to be as fair of a fight as we can make it and we believe it is fair as things currently stand. We know that some of you may be interested in raiding Pantheon but we ask that, at least while this war is ongoing, you respect this as a legitimate conflict and allow this to play out as it otherwise would.

You dont tell me what to do REEEEE.

54 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

What did I just say about overt disclaimers? 

Of course when I say "all things considered" I mean that I've considered that they are Pantheon - an alliance that, despite the fact I have a very irrational soft spot for them, has almost always performed disappointingly in war and has already made many grievous mistakes in this war which will cost them (quickly) in the effort to win. 

I'm still surprised (and low key proud) that the aircraft counts aren't much, much (much much much) worse for Pantheon at this point. 

Edit: especially considering the top tier support NR has gotten from their allies and the raiding handicap that is being Pantheon and politically isolated. 

Edited by Sisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

4 hours ago, Akuryo said:

TBH Nova's bank AA probably had it handled by themselves. The rest of you coming is just totally unfair.

True, nova wanted TF to have some fun too though :)

• Upvote 1

Oh how times have changed...

THEN: KNIGHTFALL

67qqg9.png

NOW: NOVA'S NOT SO SECRET WAR or MATTHEW THE GREAT'S WAR *depending on who you talk to*

ixxshy.png

Stay fun guys ?

Edited by JordyHamsVII
Put images wrong way round ;p
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JordyHamsVII said:

Oh how times have changed...

THEN: KNIGHTFALL

67qqg9.png

NOW: NOVA'S NOT SO SECRET WAR or MATTHEW THE GREAT'S WAR *depending on who you talk to*

ixxshy.png

Stay fun guys ?

HAHAHA that's pretty fricking good 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

The air actually looks pretty even keel. 

Not really a surprise Pantheon is shedding infrastructure like a St. Bernard in June though. 

With raiders coming in from various alliances (knowing that they won't face consequences anymore) that is rather unlikely. So far I've seen UPN, Frontier Records, Arrgh, Empyrea, Camelot, Knights Templar and Resplendent.

6 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

With raiders coming in from various alliances (knowing that they won't face consequences anymore) that is rather unlikely. So far I've seen UPN, Frontier Records, Arrgh, Empyrea, Camelot, Knights Templar and Resplendent.

All the boring alliances are at war.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

45 minutes ago, Karl I said:

I must say that even the members of the 2 alliances didn't know who they were hitting.

That's a good thing. It means your milcom has some sense in them. Members shouldn't know what nation's or alliance they're fighting until they get target lists, which should be a few hours before the blitz. All about trying to keep it a surprise, even though word tends to get around anyway.

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

That's a good thing. It means your milcom has some sense in them. Members shouldn't know what nation's or alliance they're fighting until they get target lists, which should be a few hours before the blitz. All about trying to keep it a surprise, even though word tends to get around anyway.

It was leaked 6 days ago. 

24 minutes ago, The Royalist said:

Not many people were aware.

The point is that it wasn't like it was a well-kept secret... or a secret. It wasn't intended to be one either. A significant portion of the "active" playerbase knew what was going down.

Edited by Dio Brando

2 hours ago, Karl I said:

I must say that even the members of the 2 alliances didn't know who they were hitting.

Lol.  If they didn’t, then they weren’t paying attention or involved in Discord.  There was so much talk surrounding it.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, James II said:

It was leaked 6 days ago. 

If you bothered reading you'll see I brilliantly included a note about how word usually gets around anyway.

I know the radiation has given you eye cancer so I'll use Braille next time to make it easier.

19 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

If you bothered reading you'll see I brilliantly included a note about how word usually gets around anyway.

I know the radiation has given you eye cancer so I'll use Braille next time to make it easier.

How is membership being unaware of something pretty widely known for six days make it good opsec? That just makes their membership detached. 

Tbh I'm surprised you know what Braille is. 

• Upvote 3