Pantheon workout routine to shave off all that extra infra

42 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

This game is inherently conflict driven, so yes. If everyone started holding hands and singing kum ba ya, then user generated content that drives the IC dynamics forward (which is what a significant portion are here for) would pretty much end immediately. 

That said, there’s a fine line between being antagonistic, playing ‘the villain’ etc., and being a dumbass like Akuryo and coming off as a petulant child who thinks everyone but them is retarded. The latter isn’t fun for about anyone, it isn’t playing the villain, it isn’t making the meta any more interesting.

(I will say this. They have done a spectacular job of pissing people off. It’s the means that I have an issue with.)

I do not disagree.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

53 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

This game is inherently conflict driven, so yes. If everyone started holding hands and singing kum ba ya, then user generated content that drives the IC dynamics forward (which is what a significant portion are here for) would pretty much end immediately. 

That said, there’s a fine line between being antagonistic, playing ‘the villain’ etc., and being a dumbass like Akuryo and coming off as a petulant child who thinks everyone but them is retarded. The latter isn’t fun for about anyone, it isn’t playing the villain, it isn’t making the meta any more interesting.

(I will say this. They have done a spectacular job of pissing people off. It’s the means that I have an issue with.)

Nice strawman though.

I don't think everyone else is retarded, I just think everyone acts retarded at times. The fact they don't point mine out more often isn't my problem. If they ask nicely I'll do it for them, my gov has already seen it many times. 

I spare no one, including me, but nice try again.

Sidenote: it's amusing of you to say this Dio since you know first-hand I'm not much nicer to me than anyone else. 

Edited by Akuryo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, Akuryo said:

Nice strawman though.

I don't think everyone else is retarded, I just think everyone acts retarded at times. The fact they don't point mine out more often isn't my problem. If they ask nicely I'll do it for them, my gov has already seen it many times. 

I spare no one, including me, but nice try again.

I think of myself as a tryhard but even I don't reach this much. Take a few deep breaths though, it'll be okay.

*pats*

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

I think of myself as a tryhard but even I don't reach this much. Take a few deep breaths though, it'll be okay.

*pats*

Just don't say bullshit you know is false, lol.

• Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Just don't say bullshit you know is false, lol.

To use your own words, 'if you learn to stop channeling your inner American and being lazy (and read)', there's a reason why I said, "coming off as". You obviously don't think everyone else is retarded, I obviously don't think that's the case, but please, feel free to be even more pedantic. :) 

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dio Brando said:

To use your own words, if you learn to stop channeling your inner American and being lazy, there's a reason why I said, "coming off as". You obviously don't think everyone else is retarded, I obviously don't think that's the case, but please, be more pedantic. :) 

I am actually an American so this is just our nation's culture tyvm

17 hours ago, Krampus said:

Nova Riata led by the fearsome Pooball was in a pesky mood for revenge. For what we had no idea

Blame me, I have been pestering poo for months now to lemmie attack pantheon... like a little toddler going "mommymommymommymommymommymommymommy" :)

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Boofy said:

Blame me, I have been pestering poo for months now to lemmie attack pantheon... like a little toddler going "mommymommymommymommymommymommymommy" :)

"MOOOM, WHERE ARE MY CHICKEN TENDIES IS MY WAR WITH PANTHEON"

Like this? :D 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Epi said:

Tbh my favorite part of this thread is the Mentor-Apprentice dispute between Dio & Akuryo.

Tho, Pantheon and Nova Riata two alliances who don't like me very much rolling each other is also very amusing. Given i robbed one, the other robbed me and i robbed them back x10.

Get em bois

Clearly Dio and i need to be taken to a Volcano and given lightsabers to duel until one of us has the high ground.

6 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Clearly Dio and i need to be taken to a Volcano and given lightsabers to duel until one of us has the high ground.

Be the Zannah to my Darth Bane. Except I kill you.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

Snip

As far as I am aware, we're not in disagreement here(?). When writing that post, I was thinking of you in particular. Will be posting a thread on this topic in Orbis Central soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/5/2019 at 1:32 PM, Ryu said:

Pantheon surrender now and hang on to whatever little dignity you have left! That is if you can find any!

Didn't you want a protectorate treaty off Pantheon just a few weeks ago?

Edited by JordyHamsVII
*yawn* this war is keeping me busy