Pantheon workout routine to shave off all that extra infra

1 minute ago, Sisyphus said:

I don't know if you've been playing very long but a surrender in less than 24 hours has never helped anyone's dignity.  

He hasn't. 
Just a bit over 2 months. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheRebelMan said:

He hasn't. 
Just a bit over 2 months. 

This is why i make overt disclaimers. Thank you for looking into this where I was lazy as hell. 

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

50 minutes ago, Njordfox said:

I'll fill you in champ, because as  you say you've "been away"

We were planning to hit Panth
They hit the same time we did at day change (they did do the first attacks though)
We were gonna pretend Panth wasn't the target
but they worked so hard on our war declaration 
we changed our minds and they posted it.

Now you are informed, no speculation required!

You forgot the deal certain third parties made in order to have this done.

Has anyone seen Ethos, I'm sure he was meant to be in charge for this?

Well at least it's isn't Pantheon prodigy Sirius.

Yeah just blame Sirius, It worked for Knightfall!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Darzy said:

It's not about being positive about pantheon, it's about keeping the community alive by keeping a positive attitude with respect to any alliance, even if they may be in a sad state of affairs like pantheon is.

'Why does anyone care about you again?' isn't a great way to keep this community alive, a positive attitude makes this game more fun instead of constantly telling people they are garbage which seems to be all you do on the forums.

Hence, positive attitude, as usual.

Yeah I'm not gonna lie to people when the truth just comes so naturally to me. Your own fault yah can't handle it. I handle the fact I'm an !@#$ just fine.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

34 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Yeah I'm not gonna lie to people when the truth just comes so naturally to me. Your own fault yah can't handle it. I handle the fact I'm an !@#$ just fine.

I can handle it just fine, I don't expect you to lie, I didn't expect you to say 'pantheon is doing really well!'

However, I'm trying to say that it would be most beneficial for the survival of the community to adopt the attitude that if you don't have anything nice to say, especially on the OWF, then why say it? Of course, you have free will to do what you want but I intend to keep the best interests of this game at heart and hope you do too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

22 minutes ago, Darzy said:

I can handle it just fine, I don't expect you to lie, I didn't expect you to say 'pantheon is doing really well!'

However, I'm trying to say that it would be most beneficial for the survival of the community to adopt the attitude that if you don't have anything nice to say, especially on the OWF, then why say it? Of course, you have free will to do what you want but I intend to keep the best interests of this game at heart and hope you do too.

I find much amusement you went through the effort to write paragraphs about it for me to go through the 'effort' of not reading it.

I don't care mate, your time is wasted, move on. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

I find much amusement you went through the effort to write paragraphs about it for me to go through the 'effort' of not reading it.

I don't care mate, your time is wasted, move on. ?

Really? I thought you said you spent a lot of time on this game on your alliance? What would you to if it were to all be gone? Is your negative attitude, pride and ego, worth more than all the hard work I'm sure you've put into this game?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Sisyphus said:

If you really care about the standards of this community I highly suggest you simply stop acknowledging Akuryo. 

I'm responding on behalf of someone else.

56 minutes ago, Darzy said:

Really? I thought you said you spent a lot of time on this game on your alliance? What would you to if it were to all be gone? Is your negative attitude, pride and ego, worth more than all the hard work I'm sure you've put into this game?

I would move on to something else...? 

I mean that's what people do right. Or what they should do. Clinging onto lost things is a recipe for a dish no one wants to be served.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

The OWF would get real boring real quick if the only content people were posting were ‘nice’ things about one another.

In fact, I would argue that doing this would be far more damaging to the community than Akuryo waltzing around talking out of their ass and acting self-important.

I see your point I guess, have fun doing what you do then.