Conciousness Create Reality

True King

First!

Matters are created all the time by the mind. It's not a theory, it's a fact that some matters are stupid and some are not.

The only collective illusion I know is the one that happened in East Germany and most of Eastern Europe. About the colors I'm not so sure. I see quite many colors every day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 2:45 PM, Tamasith said:

First!

Matters are created all the time by the mind. It's not a theory, it's a fact that some matters are stupid and some are not.

The only collective illusion I know is the one that happened in East Germany and most of Eastern Europe. About the colors I'm not so sure. I see quite many colors every day.

Only illusion I see is this post..

Edited by Bacon Empire

Maybe not a new theory, but seems to be picking up steam as scientists keep trying to break down the pixels which form our reality for answers. If our reality is a collective illusion or reality we all enter into with set limitations we all subconsciously agree to; it would explain why the mathematical rules we’re restricted by can be discovered with intuition & can better measure our physical reality than how things appear.

Colors are as illusionary as those you see in a game. It’s just 0s and 1s positioned different. Just as the colors we see are subatomic particles in a configuration meant to look a certain way when we look at it with light reflected off.

I didn’t mean for people to take this post overly serious, since I didn’t feel like expanding and posted on a whim. Although guess I’ll expand a bit since I posted it. Convincing people humanity was an accident of nature rather than nature exists for humanity would be an interesting deception, despite millions of different types of cells & their descendants living out their lifespans so your consciousness can interact with the world and live in the moment. Each cell made of the same atoms & subatomic particles as lifeless matter, just in different configurations at the most basic level.

So pixels or atoms, npcs vs animals, obstacles vs matter, players vs humans. Can all be thought of as on the smallest scale made up of the same stuff. What’s different is whether these atoms or pixels are being controlled by a consciousness or exists to add depth to the experience for those playing the game called life. Quantum entanglement further shows distance for us is really an illusion based on rules our minds are configured to see; although really for some particles distance is meaningless. Same with illusion of time being constant for all breaking down on the really big and small scale; which we can’t observe normally.

So I think its more likely matter exists similar to the code of a game. At the smallest basic lvl its the same, but it’s the configuration of this cosmic code which makes all the unique elements and organisms in the Universe. It can be observed as solid from the perspective of someone trapped inside the world. However everything also exists as energy and interconnected strings in reality, with the solid objects we see what our minds are only programmed to perceive reality as & an understanding beyond what our eyes can see being needed to understand how the world really works.

So colors and everything we see are just different configurations of the same subatomic particles in different configurations to create everything which we interact with. Although atoms themselves don’t have colors; we perceive certain colors when we see light reflected off atoms configured different ways.

Although if try describing the color red to almost any other species with an example; they’ll see a different shade or color most likely.