Confederates are going to roll Commonwealths

Caillou

The Atlas Confederacy is officially declaring war against the Commonwealths of Independent Nations due to unnecessary attacks against our alliance. The war will continue until things are handled in a diplomatic fashion. Now you get to see us prepare for war.

DragonBallZMovie9.jpg

Let's see what you've got Cell...erm.. CIN.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

You stole the first war in Delta Orbis from UPN? For shame!

:P

o/TAC

o/CIN

Have fun in the [insert DBZ reference here]

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

COIN has been having issues. We've had run-ins with them in Guardian as well. Of course, we didn't roll to war, only stomped a couple mud holes.  Warring before diplomacy though, quite an interesting choice considering the troubles that TAC had with raiding as well...

o/ Boredom?

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

We messaged one of the attackers and he wasn't going to stop attacks. We had messaged their leader and the attackers but didn't hear back until after this announcement. To answer you Malone.

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

We messaged one of the attackers and he wasn't going to stop attacks. We had messaged their leader and the attackers but didn't hear back until after this announcement. To answer you Malone.

How much time did you give him (leader)too answer you before posting this?  I'm all for war, just think it's a little early for declartions. Good lck anyway, hope this can be resolved so you can start building for a much larger scale war..

Yes we have talked. Peace has been reached. We shall continue to grow and prosper peacefully.

3fHp1YR.gif

Yes we have talked. Peace has been reached. We shall continue to grow and prosper peacefully.

GB-mission-accomplished.jpg

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

what do u expect? a full scale war that probably see both side sinking down in terms of rankings? I am sure they are not so stupid to pull each back and benefit the by standers who will take advantage and race ahead....

Good to see that peace have been reached.

• Upvote 1

2 days, then things will start to be interesting. Or that's at least until my beige runs out, and all those who stayed on it from the first day after the speed round.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

I doubt so. I mean is still to early in the game. do u seriously think anyone who would run and rush to war ? and getting held back in terms of nation development. is there a rush for war? nah I don't think so, in fact I am surprise we actually saw War Declaration so early in the game

wow that is an heavy attack on UPN....but I think before going for war lets try the peaceful solution first....I am still inclined to believe that is raids....:P

peaceful solution is still better than war so early in the game when most of the others are still beige?

Edited by vincentsum8

Yo i sent you a message in the game hope we can work this out

Your response to my message regarding a similar thing was "dude was inactive" as if someone's activity level dictates their right to sovereignty.

COIN has been having issues. We've had run-ins with them in Guardian as well. Of course, we didn't roll to war, only stomped a couple mud holes.  Warring before diplomacy though, quite an interesting choice considering the troubles that TAC had with raiding as well...

o/ Boredom?

They're obviously hitting everyone, regardless of alliance affiliation, and might be due a royal spanking.

wow that is an heavy attack on UPN....but I think before going for war lets try the peaceful solution first....I am still inclined to believe that is raids.... :P

peaceful solution is still better than war so early in the game when most of the others are still beige?

This is Politics & War, not Politics & Snore, bro.

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Kenneth-  you must be day dreaming. Raid someone , loot something , enjoy the stolen stuff, THEN when the victim threatens to retaliate, just negotiate and eject those members who raid? simple as that?

how I wish it is that simple. do you know the concept of collective responsibility of an alliance ? what those members did can be construe as an act of war by COIN as there was simply no action to restrain them until the victim threaten to retaliate against the alliance. and even yourself, I notice you are a raiding nation. This is extremely bad leadership. If the leaders themselves are raiding - do they actually have the right morally to tell their members . hey I am raiding, look I am raiding but u r not supposed to do it otherwise we will eject u. That is the dumbest ever leadership I ever seen.

and as this moment I notice that u guys shifted to raiding Test instead....so what is your proposed solution....negotiate with Test and eject the members again? ...... :)

and I forgot to mention your alliance is also actively raiding Dutch East India Companies members and for which we reserve our right to retaliate not only against the raiders but probably the entire COIN alliance - no ejecting the members alone wont be suffice....not in our case.

Edited by vincentsum8