Funneling Money From New Nations

Dear Alex and Game Moderators, meus amigos,

I'm not sure if I stumbled upon a game violation or if I'm an imbecile, but I believe both statements are true.

It came to my knowledge that a nation called AzadPakistan had an abnormal amount of money to a 7 days old, 10 cities nation. I'm not a xenophobe but I suspected this was sketchy and checked his trade activity.

I was greeted with multiple "gifts" as you call them that came directly from two nations: Tamil tha and Mard-e-Momin, I will only post two because someone thought restricting attachments was a good idea.

dM7KRI.jpg

gjFDJn.jpg

"Surely it is a common practice" you may think, and I really can't understand how sending 100 million would be, but anyway. After clicking the links, I found out these nations just came out of the oven! They even created their two man alliance to celebrate their founding.

rJyFgT.jpg

cADCUV.jpg

"Odd but not punishable" you may say. Maybe they are friends that spent 10 credits to help their poor fellow since he also has 10 credits spent this month. But here's where Migraine throws his royal flush on the table.

"BOOM!" Both are in the same network, I believe he forgot to change his IP as this happened while I was writing this message.

9Yg4ZS.jpg

Therefore I accuse these nations of funneling money to evade donation limits, this is either pure infringement of the Fairness In Trading & Banking section in the Game Rules or an extraordinary case of coincidence. Smite them with holy justice.

Sincerely,

Migraine

• Like 1

giphy.gif

• Administrators

Thanks for the report. Definitely against the rules.

Given that it's a new nation, I've reset his nation and stuck the other two nations in VM for the time being, as well as issued a nation strike telling him that what he did was wrong and next time he'll be banned.

• Like 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Jax locked this topic