Frontier finds a New Artist!

Nick McScott

Just now, KingGhost said:

Picking up a bad protectorate that was about to either merge or disband via pantheon implosion is bad enough

you guys even announced it lol. I mean if you were announcing a upcoming alliance that was good then I don’t see anything wrong with it, but from what I can see they don’t know how to play.

Which traps new players into going inactive, which I can see in their list, these inactives aren’t high score either, they are in the score where you can do something every day every few hours but most of them don’t war at all or very little. Maybe one or two isn’t their fault but I’m sure with the correct information and community more than one of them could’ve been an active player in the game.

i mean I don’t really see a difference in announcing or not it doesn’t bother me but you guys are literally asking for it by posting this

Fair enough

1 hour ago, ShadyAssassin said:

BK signing pantheon
confirmed
You heard it from Assassin first!!!!

?

Edited by LUNCH

Inhabitor of Forum Games & Spam. I live there. It's my home.

Congrats to Code of Honor on finding a new protector, I wish you guys the best in your journey!

You have heart, CoH, never give up and don't be afraid to assertive yourselves.

• Upvote 2

That'll be a fun newsreel.

"TRASH MICRO ASSERTS ITSELF AGAINST ORBIS"

"Wait, this just in, SAME TRASH MICRO NOW BEING ROLLED BY THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR. THIS IS BREAKING NEWS THAT NO ON EXPECTED!"

• Downvote 3

Just now, Skepta said:

Yes. Because a Rose protectorate is the pinnacle of relevancy. 

This coming from a guy with 10 cities after 143 days. After 143 days in this game, i'd done more than you will in your whole life on it.

I keep saying this to little pissants like you, don't play the "Whose relevant?" game. A backwater peasant like yourself who sits there farming grants is literally at the bottom, low as it goes bud.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

This coming from a guy with 10 cities after 143 days. After 143 days in this game, i'd done more than you will in your whole life on it.

I keep saying this to little pissants like you, don't play the "Whose relevant?" game. A backwater peasant like yourself who sits there farming grants is literally at the bottom, low as it goes bud.

Hehe I love getting you mad Aku, its the easiest thing possible ❤️

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Smith said:

Part of the reason people don't make threads for every new protectorate is because when you have a lot of protectorates already, announcing a new one opens you up to being criticized. Or maybe because the protectorate is a controversial choice and they might get criticized for that. Or simply because the OWF can be toxic (take your whining for example) so they don't bother. People aren't doing it because they care about keeping the OWF clean and tidy for you.

The more threads that are created announcing changes in an alliance's FA the more potential for discussion and conflict which drives this game. I wish more alliances made announcement threads like this 

You are the worst person on this planet.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

23 minutes ago, Skepta said:

Hehe I love getting you mad Aku, its the easiest thing possible ❤️

Me being angry would be banned from these forums very quickly.

Or maybe not, Kosmo is still here, so.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2