Frontier finds a New Artist!

Nick McScott

Just now, csans said:

meaniepoo

I'm only nice to people who suck and can admit it, and try to get good. Even then, only if their name isn't Akuryo. If that is their name, they get no mercy from me. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 5

5 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Could say the same for your comment

You don't have to be touchy about responses to your signing of a micro. It's alright, and save yourself the embarrassment of announcing it next time, k?

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 4

8 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

You don't have to be touchy about responses to your signing of a micro. It's alright, and save yourself the embarrassment of announcing it next time, k?

There's no love lost between FR and I, but this caught my eye. Do you not know what protectorate agreements are, or? Disliking the principle behind protectorate agreements is fine. Criticizing them on announcing a protectorate agreement is idiotic. Try again.

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

There's no love lost between FR and I, but this caught my eye. Do you not know what protectorate agreements are, or? Disliking the principle behind protectorate agreements is fine. Criticizing them on announcing a protectorate agreement is idiotic. Try again.

I mean, 90% of prot agreements aren't announced unless in DoEs. Especially when they're of garbage micros that struggle to reach an average of 10 cities.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

What Akuryo said. Garbage micros are signed by incompetent alliances like FR all the time, but usually aren't announced publicly (perhaps wanting to keep some semblance of self-respect). Tying it up in a bow and putting your names on it doesn't make it any better lmao

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

1 minute ago, Kosta said:

Chill bro. It is just an announcement. Relax.

Congratulation to CoH and FR!

Fam you ain't relevant to nothin don't be tellin me what to do. <3

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

44 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

What Akuryo said. Garbage micros are signed by incompetent alliances like FR all the time, but usually aren't announced publicly (perhaps wanting to keep some semblance of self-respect). Tying it up in a bow and putting your names on it doesn't make it any better lmao

you in kt you ignorant cuck who you talkin to stfu with yo 7M bounty lookin ass

Haha, I feel like a neanderthal. 

Edited by LUNCH
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

Inhabitor of Forum Games & Spam. I live there. It's my home.

56 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Fam you ain't relevant to nothin don't be tellin me what to do. ❤️

Who are you again? 

AD20CD0F-8A55-40F9-8DF1-7096C38314D3.png.76f3c9acadcfa0356d9327df2c6b9fd8.png

• Haha 1

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

1 hour ago, Ignatius said:

Who exactly are you again? Because you seem fairly irrelevant to me, kinda like a gnat

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Lol alright guys, Imma stop this now before this gets ugly, we appreciate the defense. It's okay to have your own opinion as long as you don't hurt anyone, and tbh words don't really bother us so y'all can keep going with the childish insults, they only make you look unprofessional. Again I appreciate the defense but it isn't really needed, just let them have their little temper tantrum or whatever. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Picking up a bad protectorate that was about to either merge or disband via pantheon implosion is bad enough

you guys even announced it lol. I mean if you were announcing a upcoming alliance that was good then I don’t see anything wrong with it, but from what I can see they don’t know how to play.

Which traps new players into going inactive, which I can see in their list, these inactives aren’t high score either, they are in the score where you can do something every day every few hours but most of them don’t war at all or very little. Maybe one or two isn’t their fault but I’m sure with the correct information and community more than one of them could’ve been an active player in the game.

i mean I don’t really see a difference in announcing or not it doesn’t bother mebut you guys are literally asking for it by posting this

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1