Increasing the Daily Login Bonus

Alex

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

I like it, but dont think it goes far enough. I think it should go to one million, and two million for new players. This would make it worthwhile to log into the game more than once every few days and help new players in a fair way.

I think there are other ways of incentivizing older players to login than giving them free money. It's important for new players because the extra cash gives them something to play around with and lets them build stuff, etc. I don't necessarily want older players having so much extra cash to play around with for no reason; they're already "retained" and don't really need more of a free advantage IMO.

• Upvote 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Just now, Alex said:

I think there are other ways of incentivizing older players to login than giving them free money. It's important for new players because the extra cash gives them something to play around with and lets them build stuff, etc. I don't necessarily want older players having so much extra cash to play around with for no reason; they're already "retained" and don't really need more of a free advantage IMO.

We'll 1 mil is nice but not life changing. For older nations this is 2-10% income buff. But for nations 2-15 or so its a 25-100% buff. This essentially is an indirect route of enabling new players to catch up faster, since it will benefit them more proportionally than older players.

Alternatively you could tie login bonus to city count with it getting progressively lower.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

We'll 1 mil is nice but not life changing. For older nations this is 2-10% income buff. But for nations 2-15 or so its a 25-100% buff. This essentially is an indirect route of enabling new players to catch up faster, since it will benefit them more proportionally than older players.

Alternatively you could tie login bonus to city count with it getting progressively lower.

i think you are missing what is going on here buddy.  This is an increase for only first time brand new players.  if you are older than 60 days you are back into the regular login bonus all of us get.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

i think you are missing what is going on here buddy.  This is an increase for only first time brand new players.  if you are older than 60 days you are back into the regular login bonus all of us get.

The standard player goes from 300k>500k. 

• Upvote 1

Definitely a good idea to help newer players grow their nations. Conversely I hope there will be more resource/cash sinks for the older nations.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

That should work fine. New players would definitely be able to build/buy faster, and the standard bonus increase of 200k is not exactly a game changer, but would up my net income around 8.5% @ 11 cites and 106 days old. And who can say no to free coin?!

P&W SK Flag Small.jpg

I would suggest adding that all players who are under 1 year old and older than 60 days to be gifted 20M as they would have missed out on this perk, but not by much. 

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

23 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

I like it, but dont think it goes far enough. I think it should go to one million, and two million for new players. This would make it worthwhile to log into the game more than once every few days and help new players in a fair way.

Plus this indirectly helps losers in a war enabling them to be able to buy some military even if blockaded.

This.

• Administrators

This suggestion has been implemented, and so I am locking this thread to keep this subforum tidy.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic