Triumph and Existence

Prezyan

Hurray for the reformation, and I'm glad to be a part of this wild ride! This reformation of Resplendent will be a great journey! 

Edited by Chapsie
  • Like 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Just now, ShadyAssassin said:

You have existed for long enough.
Now you have the permit to disband

Aight sounds good, we will get to it right away. 

• Haha 3

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Why always ''Pantheon'' Pantheon this Pantheon that It was Mel that tried to Coup Pantheon not the other way around that Ethos or Rawr tried to coup even tho was Ethos the Titan so it would be easy for him to kick anybody.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lory(FlyingDutchMan) said:

Why always ''Pantheon'' Pantheon this Pantheon that It was Mel that tried to Coup Pantheon not the other way around that Ethos or Rawr tried to coup even tho was Ethos the Titan so it would be easy for him to kick anybody.

Image result for What

3 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

You Spelt Resplendid wrong 

Oh no your Resplendidn't!

Edited by Chapsie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lory(FlyingDutchMan) said:

You mean it would be easy for Alex to kick anybody. Just like how he kicked the couper ;)

3 minutes ago, KingGhost said:

You mean it would be easy for Alex to kick anybody. Just like how he kicked the couper ;)

Well no Its not like your former High gov Haydon that kicked anybody that makes jokes about him being gay Lmao 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Two things. One, who are you people, and two, why are you declaring victory over The Commonwealth NOW when Knightfall literally ended three months ago?

Also, Lory, people make fun of Pantheon. That's just how P&W works. It's apparently a requirement to make an alliance, you have to make fun of Pantheon.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Lory(FlyingDutchMan) said:

Oh conspiracy theories...

you believe Pantheon is real? Pathetic it's a cover up by the micros in order to get protection to avoid raids, but there is no Pantheon don't let them control you. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tarroc said:

Two things. One, who are you people, and two, why are you declaring victory over The Commonwealth NOW when Knightfall literally ended three months ago?

Also, Lory, people make fun of Pantheon. That's just how P&W works. It's apparently a requirement to make an alliance, you have to make fun of Pantheon.

This was not Knightfall, this was it's own great war of mass attrition, and insider joking deception.

Edited by Chapsie

2 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

Hah you only say this because you no longer in Pantheon otherwise you wouldn't think like that and say those things Lmao and blaming Rawr and Ethos about your leaving hah

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

......alrighty. I either need to stop going on the forums at all, or get on more frequently. Trying to find a middle ground doesn't work, I miss out on everything but still show up to not understand it anyway. SMFH.

1 minute ago, Lory(FlyingDutchMan) said:

Hah you only say this because you no longer in Pantheon otherwise you wouldn't think like that and say those things Lmao and blaming Rawr and Ethos about your leaving hah

Another two things. One, people made fun of Pantheon before I even left the alliance, and I pointed out flaws before you even joined gov, so remain silent, child. Two, did I make any mention of Rawr or Ethos? No. I said people just make fun of Pantheon, because people DO make fun of Pantheon. If you aren't going to say anything intelligent, do us all a favour and shut the frick up, champ.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

......alrighty. I either need to stop going on the forums at all, or get on more frequently. Trying to find a middle ground doesn't work, I miss out on everything but still show up to not understand it anyway. SMFH.

Another two things. One, people made fun of Pantheon before I even left the alliance, and I pointed out flaws before you even joined gov, so remain silent, child. Two, did I make any mention of Rawr or Ethos? No. I said people just make fun of Pantheon, because people DO make fun of Pantheon. If you aren't going to say anything intelligent, do us all a favour and shut the frick up, champ.

I wasn't the one that fell embrassed being mention in Pantheon Coup Docs hah. Yeah you maybe older then me and were longer in Gov but still you always that idiot From FA. besides people were glad that you left ?

Edited by Lory(FlyingDutchMan)
  • Downvote 4

6 minutes ago, Lory(FlyingDutchMan) said:

I wasn't the one that fell embrassed being mention in Pantheon Coup Docs hah. Yeah you maybe older then me and were longer in Gov but still you always that !@#$ From FA. besides people were glad that you left ?

One, learn how to spell and make intelligent sentences, bucko, before you try to act cool. Two, I literally could not give less !@#$ that the Pantheon coup docs were released they mean nothing to me. Three, I don't CARE if people were happy I left, they should be more focused on putting out the garbage fire that is Pantheon as opposed to being happy about me leaving nearly two months ago.

Edited by Tarroc
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

One, learn how to spell and make intelligent sentences, bucko, before you try to act cool. Two, I literally could not give less !@#$ that the Pantheon coup docs were released they mean nothing to me. Three, I don't CARE if people were happy I left, they should be more focused on putting out the garbage fire that is Pantheon as opposed to being happy about me leaving nearly two months ago.

Yeah and this is how you become out on public you think you ''cool'' but in DM's you just nothing then Friendly Hah maybe you a kid after all in BK 

Edited by Lory(FlyingDutchMan)
Pancakes
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lory(FlyingDutchMan) said:

Yeah and this is how you become out on public you think you ''cool'' but in DM's you just nothing then Friendly Hah maybe you a kid after all in BK 

No, I respond in this nature when you decide to try to take shots after a joke. If an individual wishes to be polite and civilized, then I have no qualms being polite and civilized as well. You came to me in DMs time and time again to complain about things in Pantheon and talk about leaving, so I had no reason to be harsh or blunt with you. You decided too try to come after me here though, so yes, I decided to smack you down. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

Fourth time is the charm I guess. 

*exit to menu without saving?*
"Yes"
*Start new game?*
"Yes"

---

Also in lieu of the drama

popcorn.gif

Edited by Chapsie
  • Haha 2