Few ideas.

Maia

Resources issue

1. Imo best way to limit resources is to make storage limits. So you can produce limited amount of resources unless you upgrade your storage. Nations and alliances could have limited storages. If alliance would have full storage maybe they would be more wailing to fight. Money would be unlimited ofc.

2. Rng based loot after defeating enemy. I think it's 10% resources rn? Could be more exciting if loot range were bigger. Same with alliance loot.

War time

1. Create perks(special abilities) system which can be done by researching it which cost you resources and money. I mostly think of war type abilities which make you unique in war.

Could be

Arrgh! perk

3 instead of 4 maps for naval attack.

Nuke god

10 instead of 12 maps or 30% bigger damage or more improvements lost or better chance to avoid anti nuclear project and nuke city.

With % can be added levels like first level 10% bigger, second level 20%.

Etc. Can be many of it.

Wars became too similar so it could make them interesting with more strategies. 

Perks would be limited for everyone same. For example 3-1. So it would benefit low middle and high tier same. 

• Like 4

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

I like em all, especially the resource cap. That seems like it boost prices in resources (but I’m not studying economics, so I’m not positive). Perhaps the resource increases could be projects, or to make it more interesting, an improvement? Losing the improvement would lose half the resources stored in it to the attacker, and the other half destroyed. This would discourage the use of pirate, which seems to be the meta.

inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

All are awesome but I doubt if Alex is at all willing to even read it....

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

1 hour ago, Maia said:

Yeah... I expect too much.

Your ideas are poorly presented and you're attempting to cover too much in one thread. There's a bunch of ideas splattered in a poorly designed form with little thought put into explaining them, providing detailed examples of what you're trying to say. If what your trying to convey isn't clear and concise it comes off as you putting no effort into it, and people won't put effort into considering what you have to say.

I'm not trying to insult you, but give you feedback on how to get your opinions heard better. Pick one of your suggestions, create a thread for just the one, give detail about it clearly with reasons for what it is, and why it's needed. 

scSqPGJ.gif

7 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

Your ideas are poorly presented and you're attempting to cover too much in one thread. There's a bunch of ideas splattered in a poorly designed form with little thought put into explaining them, providing detailed examples of what you're trying to say. If what your trying to convey isn't clear and concise it comes off as you putting no effort into it, and people won't put effort into considering what you have to say.

I'm not trying to insult you, but give you feedback on how to get your opinions heard better. Pick one of your suggestions, create a thread for just the one, give detail about it clearly with reasons for what it is, and why it's needed. 

Oh that's right but I did that to just check if this basic ideas are good or not.  Why should I invest my time for things which won't be even accepted. I am just disappointed with current Alex's ideas unnecessary ones - alliance score graph, visitor counter and annoying one like raising cost of cities - ir reminds me of resources update in the past. This is Politics and war but war in this game is so dull. Nukes were nerfed, looting too.

Nuke bloc or Arrgh with unique playstyle became garbage. 

Only same strategy destroy planes --> ground and then ships...

This is why I suggested perk system to introduce different playstyles by buffing for example spies, nukes or ships. With limited resources I just looked at other games. I prefer that kind of solutions than raising cost of everything in this game. With better/worse loot based on rng I also suggested with other games which make things more exciting.

Also I don't say I don't like any Alex's idea. I liked bounties update and alliances taxes. Both gave something to do but second made game easier. I would like to see more of these.

Edited by Maia

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg