Elephants: A Knight in Space

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
3 hours ago, ShadyAssassin said:

ok
congratulations on being cowards and going away from war i guess

3 hours ago, Akuryo said:

You guys looooooove drawing targets on your backs huh? :P

I do not understand the big deal, if they paint a target on their back then do something, just running your mouth within the forum and taking no action is worst than dodging a war, so do not like the treaty, put on your big boy pants and hit them instead of just crying about it on the open world forum or is it a case you !@#$ and moan but have no balls to do anything ? 

29 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I do not understand the big deal, if they paint a target on their back then do something, just running your mouth within the forum and taking no action is worst than dodging a war, so do not like the treaty, put on your big boy pants and hit them instead of just crying about it on the open world forum or is it a case you !@#$ and moan but have no balls to do anything ? 

Shut your mouth lil moonshadow and go back to your irrelevancy and multis, no one cares about you or your failure to understand basic things. :D

5 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

When was the last time yakuza was relevant?
stfu gay and mind your own business.

15 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

They rebranded to the fake SK. 

Soup Kitchen, Seven Kingdoms and Solar Knights should have a free for all. Winner takes the acronym, losers get one letter each. 

In all seriousness though I don't care for the treaty 

• Haha 4

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
21 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Shut your mouth lil moonshadow and go back to your irrelevancy and multis, no one cares about you or your failure to understand basic things. :D

Again name calling on the forums, but lack the balls to do anything about it.

16 hours ago, ShadyAssassin said:

When was the last time yakuza was relevant?
stfu gay and mind your own business.

When is the last time you was important or relevant, wait you never was.

23 hours ago, James XVI said:

Your meritorious ovation makes Ovid's dactylic hexameter not but a pithy semblance of the masses' pitiful prose. 

My face feels warm. Am I blushing? Your colorful compliment confounds and completes me. What I thought was but one innocent remark; one petal dropped into the wind, found just one soul it could touch.

21 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

Their protectorate. 

This man knows.

10 hours ago, Bezzers said:

Soup Kitchen, Seven Kingdoms and Solar Knights should have a free for all. Winner takes the acronym, losers get one letter each. 

In all seriousness though I don't care for the treaty 

Best post so far. Do you not like the treaty because it's poorly written or it's not what you'd like to see in the political landscape? Because I thought the treaty was ground breaking stuff in the e-lawyer space.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, KiWilliam said:

Do you not like the treaty because it's poorly written or it's not what you'd like to see in the political landscape? Because I thought the treaty was ground breaking stuff in the e-lawyer space.

To me this smells like a somewhat directionless treaty. Solar Knights sits between two 'spheres'. while everyone was out making things happen, you moved from a pretty firm t$/NPO alignment to sitting in the middle of BK and NPO. But don't listen to me, I'm just a grouchy old player who wants something to happen a little too much. 

8 minutes ago, Bezzers said:

To me this smells like a somewhat directionless treaty. Solar Knights sits between two 'spheres'. while everyone was out making things happen, you moved from a pretty firm t$/NPO alignment to sitting in the middle of BK and NPO. But don't listen to me, I'm just a grouchy old player who wants something to happen a little too much. 

I see looking at it from an outside perspective it looks that way. However with just some surface knowledge; the fact that BK supported NK (now Solar Knights) during our coup, and we've since upgraded to a MDoAP while holding two optional level treaties with 'another sphere'. As much love as I have for my other allies, we have a pretty firm slant.

I do understand the grouchy perspective though. Can't say I don't hold that same view point the majority of the time. But other times I put on my hat, and serve little ice pops out of my truck. It's a business.

Edited by KiWilliam
one missing "don't" changes me from a meanie to a niceie. People should know I'm grouchy not pleasent.
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, KiWilliam said:

I see looking at it from an outside perspective it looks that way. However with just some surface knowledge; the fact that BK supported NK (now Solar Knights) during our coup, and we've since upgraded to a MDoAP while holding two optional level treaties with 'another sphere'. As much love as I have for my other allies, we have a pretty firm slant.

I do understand the grouchy perspective though. Can't say I hold that same view point the majority of the time. But other times I put on my hat, and serve little ice pops out of my truck. It's a business.

I respect your willingness to pick a side and tell it so freely, however should either 'sphere' engage in a war with another group that aren't one another, you're liable to be expected to engage for both. Mind you, it is only ODPs for the other side. 

1 minute ago, Bezzers said:

I respect your willingness to pick a side and tell it so freely, however should either 'sphere' engage in a war with another group that aren't one another, you're liable to be expected to engage for both. Mind you, it is only ODPs for the other side. 

Certainly, and I also thank you for saying so. Your appreciation, but also also to talk about the issue clearly.

Without talking specifics, or speaking so broadly as to be useless; my point is that by only sticking to one sphere you limit yourself. This can work if you're in an "independent" sphere with no outside ties other than to each other, but as you connect one sphere to another and others overlap, politics get complicated and meta. We've evolved to even have "non-chaining" and "chaining" treaties, to combat this. I find it rather silly, but I must operate in a world where it's a reality. People know and try use chains, but also relationships between any two alliances (often is the case, simply individual people) are far more important to determine if an alliance "optionally" joins a war or ignores a tie than what is on paper. One funny example is that t$ and Pantheon are still listed as partners, and one of them still lists the treaty in their alliance about page.

Excuses or explanations aside; past behavior is the best indicator of future results. Being real again; everyone should review themselves and their treaties post war. After any major war, if you or your allies are involved or not, you must take it as a cycle in the political realm, and review all of your treaties. Anyone who doesn't adjust what works and does not work for them is a fool. And as much as change is a constant, it is always easier to do nothing and stay the same.

13 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

When is the last time you was important or relevant, wait you never was.

mhmm
i actually was relevant a few times
Those were the good old days

12 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

Soup Kitchen is just Soup.

How long before you start responding with ""IT'S SOUP" every time someone mis-acronyms you?

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

On 5/4/2019 at 1:34 AM, Ignatius said:

Is this part of that Micro Justice League I keep hearing about?

Legitimately got clickbaited by this thread by this profile picture >_>

• Upvote 2