Alpha Recognition of War from Oblivion and Arrgh

Placentica

2 hours ago, KillzBob said:

Wait did i hear Nuke Bloc is back?

No, unless you are referring to Oblivion wanting to form some nuke bloc.

Edited by Placentica
Alpha 0 nukes launched, Oblivion 10+
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think I can take the mantle of that. Alpha are slipping anyways, soon I will usurp them on the leader-boards there too so Placenta might as well give up right now.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

I nearly forgot Alpha exist to be honest.

• Upvote 2

Sincerely Either,
High Priest of the Phoenix, Avtomat of internal Law Or Flame Vorbate of the military Roskovo. 

25 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Wow Dio this is what happens when you retire you stop paying attention to all the major players.

He is the leader of THE Centre of Offbeat Powers.

Just read their alliance page, "We fight for unity, strength, honor but in the end, we're all fighting for 2 things. The fact that we have power that doesn't quite fit anywhere else other than one were unified and the fact that we fight for the almighty bird known as The Pheonix"

Now you might be thinking something like "Isn't that five things not two?" But counting is for chumps not major players which you would know if you weren't retired smh.

Also before you say it, they incorrectly spelled the name of their avian deity The Phoenix on purpose to keep their enemies guessing. A genius major player move..

Silly silly man.

giphy.gif

Well done.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sketchy said:

Wow Dio this is what happens when you retire you stop paying attention to all the major players.

He is the leader of THE Centre of Offbeat Powers.

Just read their alliance page, "We fight for unity, strength, honor but in the end, we're all fighting for 2 things. The fact that we have power that doesn't quite fit anywhere else other than one were unified and the fact that we fight for the almighty bird known as The Pheonix"

Now you might be thinking something like "Isn't that five things not two?" But counting is for chumps not major players which you would know if you weren't retired smh.

Also before you say it, they incorrectly spelled the name of their avian deity The Phoenix on purpose to keep their enemies guessing. A genius major player move..

Silly silly man.

I burst out laughing. 10/10.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/5/2019 at 12:20 AM, kosmokenny said:

Nah, Micchan thinks its fun to 5v1 fight then say the 1 sucks.  The "lesson" in question is that we shouldve fought conventionally against 5 instead of nuking them because Micchan is stupid and cant count.

Glad to see I'm still part of the people you don't hate

6 hours ago, gilesy1 said:

I wish to leave the war and will not re-enter or engage in any spying or acts of war for the duration of the conflict

Lol I love how you posted this on public forums and not just send a PM in discord but w/e have fun in SK

• Downvote 2

17 hours ago, gilesy1 said:

I wish to leave the war and will not re-enter or engage in any spying or acts of war for the duration of the conflict

Got linked to this gem, so I couldn't resist. You got one quality member here, SK. Kinda sucks coz y'all are a chill bunch.

Anywho, been away from these forums for a long time, just wanted to say I'm having way more fun in this skimmish than I had in the last global. Alpha / SA have been fighting very well, it's been a nice brawl and my infra is still too high, needs more trimming down.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

13 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Got linked to this gem, so I couldn't resist. You got one quality member here, SK. Kinda sucks coz y'all are a chill bunch.

Anywho, been away from these forums for a long time, just wanted to say I'm having way more fun in this skimmish than I had in the last global. Alpha / SA have been fighting very well, it's been a nice brawl and my infra is still too high, needs more trimming down.

You've been on of the better ones that didn't roll over and go inactive. But could you please wake up Oblivion's gov. Seems they aren't even active enough to figure out it's eventual conclusion with us.  Although by Alpha's clock, this is still a very short war.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, The Point Guard said:

You've been on of the better ones that didn't roll over and go inactive. But could you please wake up Oblivion's gov. Seems they aren't even active enough to figure out it's eventual conclusion with us.  Although by Alpha's clock, this is still a very short war.

INH is well experienced at fighting members of the now defunct nuke bloc. Be careful when he does roll over, it's a trap. 

scSqPGJ.gif

On 5/15/2019 at 9:00 PM, gilesy1 said:

You've dodged conflicts in the past, correct? I usually embargo war dodgers and deserters with "Leap, fellow soldiers, unless you wish to betray your eagle to the enemy." I went to embargo you and you were already embargoed by me for that reason.

Infra is temporary. Winning is forever.

• Like 6

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

4 hours ago, WISD0MTREE said:

You've dodged conflicts in the past, correct? I usually embargo war dodgers and deserters with "Leap, fellow soldiers, unless you wish to betray your eagle to the enemy." I went to embargo you and you were already embargoed by me for that reason.

Infra is temporary. Winning is forever.

The embargo was issued on the 4th May during this conflict.

Nothing to do with infra. I destroyed 10k infra so I could declare on my targets as my NS was too high.

13 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

INH is well experienced at fighting members of the nowlong long defunct nuke bloc. Be careful when he does roll over, it's a trap. 

Whoa, times are changing when Prefontaine has double the nukes of the entire alliance of Alpha.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1