Alpha Recognition of War from Oblivion and Arrgh

Placentica

Looking at my wars page: I have numerical advantage?

Also what are spies I'm not very familiar with this unit.

I am getting old, maybe I'm actually on Alpha's side and didn't know it.  I better go recheck what alliance I'm in.

Legal Disclaimer:

My opinions do not necessarily reflect of the opinions of my alliance, allies, enemies or neutrals.

2 hours ago, Malinok said:

I am getting old, maybe I'm actually on Alpha's side and didn't know it.  I better go recheck what alliance I'm in.

You should join CoA then.

• Haha 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

1 hour ago, Bluebear said:

When you think about it, attacking someone in politics and war is basically like attacking them in real life. Maybe even worse when you think about all the hard work that goes into building a big strong nation. Screw you Oblivion!

You're really just the villain because you let Placentica post a recognition of hostilities instead of a cool pirate themed DoW

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Micchan said:

An ex nuke bloc attacked by a smaller alliance, they are fighting back with conventional units and winning

I wonder if someone is learning a lesson

They were bigger when this started tho :p, but fighting conventionally makes me realize how rusty I am. Shamefully so. This is good.

I still fricking hate VDS's though, I want all their nukes to land.

04/29 02:21 am Emperor Mayor of Calondia attempted to detonate a nuclear weapon upon your nation ofWampus. The attack was thwarted by your Vital Defense System National Project.
Edited by The Point Guard
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The Point Guard said:

They were bigger when this started tho ?, but fighting conventionally makes me realize how rusty I am. Shamefully so. This is good.

I still fricking hate VDS's though, I want all their nukes to land.

04/29 02:21 am Emperor Mayor of Calondia attempted to detonate a nuclear weapon upon your nation ofWampus. The attack was thwarted by your Vital Defense System National Project.

Finally someone who gets it. I love it when people threaten me with nukes. :P I gotta get to #1 nukes eaten, the most prestigious leader-board.

• Upvote 2

On 4/28/2019 at 6:28 PM, Micchan said:

An ex nuke bloc attacked by a smaller alliance, they are fighting back with conventional units and winning

We were actually a smaller alliance when they attacked.  *shrugs shoulders* everyone knew we had people leaving VM in a few days.  It's not like their nation info wasn't public info.  Plus that first strike is such a huge advantage when used properly.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Redarmy said:

I was rolled when I came out VM after my father's funeral, please don't whine about that. 

Not to be nitpicky, but your exceptionalism doesn't necessarily make it a good precedent. Some could use your case just as easily as an argument against such a practice. ?

That's just me being pedantic though. I'm honestly not too concerned about this precedent because I think part of this game and the whole point is that everyone has to take it as an understanding that anybody is vulnerable to declarations regardless of context at any given point in time - unless they're in VM. 

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

1 hour ago, Sisyphus said:

Not to be nitpicky, but your exceptionalism doesn't necessarily make it a good precedent. Some could use your case just as easily as an argument against such a practice. ?

That's just me being pedantic though. I'm honestly not too concerned about this precedent because I think part of this game and the whole point is that everyone has to take it as an understanding that anybody is vulnerable to declarations regardless of context at any given point in time - unless they're in VM. 

I mean it was t$ that rolled me. I understand your point. 

8 hours ago, Redarmy said:

I was rolled when I came out VM after my father's funeral, please don't whine about that. 

That wasn't whining. I was stating a fact. You misread.  When war broke out we had like 5-6 nations vs. 13.

• Upvote 1

On 4/28/2019 at 10:55 AM, Malinok said:

lol my friend. Take that beating and come back oh Rabid Dog of mine.

7 hours ago, Dad said:

So there have been 19 nukes launched in this conflict. 18 from Oblivion/Arrgh and 1 from Alpha/CoA.

I feel like I've been misled as to which side are the nuke turrets.

The one from CoA was after the war was one. He wanted to unload a nuke to drop his bills so he asked tmto launch one. How could I say no? For posterity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

On 4/28/2019 at 6:28 PM, Micchan said:

Eat my ass, you pathetic blight.  This isnt a 5 EMC members vs each NB member fight.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

15 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Eat my ass, you pathetic blight.  This isnt a 5 EMC members vs each NB member fight.

Woah there cowboy. 

Hold your horses. 

I think Micchan was referring to OB learning their lesson, and in fact commending Alpha on fighting back. 

3 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

Woah there cowboy. 

Hold your horses. 

I think Micchan was referring to OB learning their lesson, and in fact commending Alpha on fighting back. 

I think he's pretty calm.  Kosmo's roll is something that is learned (and appreciated) over time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1