Alpha Recognition of War from Oblivion and Arrgh

Placentica

2 minutes ago, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

Great job ganging up on a 6 nation alliance that just came out of VM....

Everyone does this to every VM nation like all the time, what is the difference? I am just in Oblivion and not Arrgh this time but no VM nations or inactives are ever safe from me.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

frick off, no special treatment for those “returning to the game”. Do you want us to hang banners and welcome you with hugs? 

This is just what your alliance needed since your member base are like dead weight, they need a little shake to get them into the game they log into every couple weeks.

Besides circle jerk on the forums, what has your alliance done lately?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

9 minutes ago, James II said:

Besides circle jerk on the forums, what has your alliance done lately?

The signature response of a triggered person. You’re incredibly predictable. 

Not biting that bait like you hooked on to mine like a house fly on sh*t. For your own benefit.

EDIT: 

And for your information, forum circle jerks give you the ultimate sexual pleasure. 

Edited by Justin076
  • Haha 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

26 minutes ago, Placentica said:

-snip-

okey... i don't see any atks on Alpha: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1280&display=war
No aggression from Ob: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4271&display=war

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

Just now, Malleator said:

So Spanish Armada is an extension of Alpha which is now an extension of Church of Atom?

There is nothing new here. The Church has always protected the Great Roo Prophet.

Just now, James II said:

There is nothing new here. The Church has always protected the Great Roo Prophet.

Well, protect them you should. Instead of wasting your time on the forums, waste it on preparing counters.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Gatorcock said:

Well, protect them you should. Instead of wasting your time on the forums, waste it on preparing counters.

Only if you prepare me some delicious soup for my troops.

Vegetable soup with beef please.

Edited by James II
  • Like 5

21 minutes ago, Placentica said:

And for the love of Alex, which is it, are we plotters building a coalition or dead weight?

Where did this statement come from?  Everybody knows that "Nuke Bloc" still exists (And the reason why I remarked on your "selling point" in a earlier reply here).

46 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

While I'm indifferent about the situation, do remember that SA bailed with a mechanic to avoid a war.

This isn't TEst or anyone else that you have a history with, this is Oblivion.  I don't recall you guys having any beef before.  It could possibly be that Oblivion saw fully built up nations and wanted a fight.

>one of the selling points was a new political dynamic and not the same boring ones

>still tied to the same people since years ago

>we didn't bail to avoid war. we were gearing for another wave when we decided to focus our attention on other games, not this one - which wasn't much fun. much like a lot of people we knew have left from the old days.  we had a peace offer on the table from TEst anyway. but we discussed it and were like "frick it, why bother". so we left.

>and if oblivion has the balls to not try any antics, this will be fun too. actually a challenge for the first time unlike the defensive 10v1, 5v1, 3v1 wars that you have no chance after 4 hours. but make no bones, offensive strikes are always way better. and we only had 5-6 nations back, not our full lot. when that happens then if oblivion has some "honor" then we'll have a jolly good time.

>same people? hell yes, they are are buddies, some of the few we trust through thick and thin. of course we are open to new people, but you keep thinking alpha is some punching bag, some low hanging fruit, so how do you make new friends when they all would rather attack you or keep you isolated? and how do you know we are working more ties with others?

>isn't the whole point, the fact that it's lame to just hit people you have no beef with? how is that good for a game? random hits vs. political manuveering. sheesh, at least tS made it fun, politically and we have wall-of-text-offs. oblivion was too embarrassed to even post a DOW or make up a CB. the conventions of these games are so backwards, lol. or i'm just too old.

buorhann, you've always seemed like a reasonable dude, but tell me how it's better to just randomly hit people vs. the political maneuvering and coalition building of great wars? 

• Upvote 5