Olive Penderghast

ALLIANCE REORGANIZATION   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Alliance Reogrnization

• Create Dedicated Subforums for certain announcements
    • Enforce tags
    • Nothing, I enjoy the current system

• Moderators

Hey guys, I suggested to the rest of moderation team, and after approval given to put this up to a vote, I'd like to see what you guys think. I have always noticed one complaint that seems to be consistent. Alliance Affairs. I see people complain its disorganized, new alliance taking space and etc. and I been thinking of ways to fix the issue that still allows new alliances to be able to still post but keep the Alliance Affairs forums more organized. So here is what I suggested. Dedicated subforums, while Alliance Affairs will be used for General Announcements, we would also have subforums for Treaty Announcements, one for War Declaration/Peace Agreements, Alliance Declaration of Existence. We could have more if you guys want.

However Alex suggested something else. Starting a Tag system. This would make it where we still use one category, Alliance Affairs however use tags. For example, in the title would look like "[Treaty]Alliance A signs a <treaty type> with Alliance B". Either system would work. For me I prefer the dedicated subforums but ultimately, you the community are who use this forums so we decided to give you the option to choose. 

If you prefer the current one, you can even vote for that. This is just an idea I think that will bring organization to the Alliance Affairs category and hopefully make it easier for you guys to view which topics you would like to to view and which ones you do  not like and if you have any concerns or ideas, please comment below and we can discuss your ideas as well. 

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

• Administrators

For clarification on the tags idea, you can still title your posts whatever you want, you just need to include in the beginning in brackets an indicator if it's a treaty, declaration of war, or declaration of existence.

An example of what it would look like if applied to the current threads in the Alliance Affairs subforum:

image.png

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

If additional subforums are added, could RSS feeds for each be added as well? I’m sure the Discord servers that have RSS bots set up for Alliance Affairs would appreciate it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Alex's tags idea seems the most rational. We need no subforums, the mess is cool and doesn't hurt anyone, especially if title tags were used. There are too few micro announcements already, epi. Tho your proposition may actually cause more of them to appear as micros will have their own space and won't be shy to post next to big bois, idk.

• Like 1

My video shouldn't be tagged [treaty], it should be tagged [Dank AF].

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
On 6/24/2019 at 12:48 AM, Eva-Beatrice said:

What’s the status of this at the moment?

Sorry for the late response - due to the low amount of votes, the moderation team didnt make a decision. When I came up with this idea, I wanted the majority of it to be agreed upon the community, work with the community to see if I can make the forums a more enjoyable experience for the player base. So at this time, the status is nothing. Not enough votes to make a decision. 

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

On 6/29/2019 at 11:53 PM, Olive Penderghast said:

Sorry for the late response - due to the low amount of votes, the moderation team didnt make a decision. When I came up with this idea, I wanted the majority of it to be agreed upon the community, work with the community to see if I can make the forums a more enjoyable experience for the player base. So at this time, the status is nothing. Not enough votes to make a decision. 

"moderation team"

You know damn well you have to roll them over to get an answer.

#RecruitMoreAdequatePeople

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Mad Max said:

"moderation team"

You know damn well you have to roll them over to get an answer.

#RecruitMoreAdequatePeople

We just added two more forum moderators a couple of days ago :P

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

10 hours ago, Alex said:

We just added two more forum moderators a couple of days ago :P

Stop it Alex!

You're not supposed to be on the forums. ?