Talus

Mountainia draining market resources?

Yeah those are some big buys. Not too sus though but still interesting.

• Like 1

Artificial regulation, I noticed coal was expensive today. Interesting.

• Like 1

Should he be doing that, though? Like, I mean, why not let the market take its course?

53 minutes ago, LUNCH said:

Should he be doing that, though? Like, I mean, why not let the market take its course?

This isn't real life, the market is about to crash.

• Like 1

I was just bored, having a bit of fun, eh?

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 4/29/2019 at 11:01 PM, Alex said:

I was just bored, having a bit of fun, eh?

i wonder how your nation even have that cash, At that time you was in two raids and none of the attacks got much from your nation so where did all the cash from and where did all the resources go ?.

I personally see no problem with alex the owner of the game doing this as he owns every pixel created here. I will say that as long as we let our real life governments do this exact same thing than we really have no rights to !@#$ about a game. Rise up and join the resistance

On 5/14/2019 at 8:11 PM, Elijah Mikaelson said:

i wonder how your nation even have that cash, At that time you was in two raids and none of the attacks got much from your nation so where did all the cash from and where did all the resources go ?.

I added the cash to my nation manually and then removed the resources manually after I bought them.

2 hours ago, Alex said:

I added the cash to my nation manually and then removed the resources manually after I bought them.

Look, man. You're cool. I respect you.

But this just ain't it chief. 

MMORPGs (though this game really isn't one) are like wetlands. Even if you own'em, ya really gotta let everything inside of it do it's own thing (unless it's harmful, then by all means, interfere with what's necessary). If the owner is to interfere with anything, you're honestly just messing everything up. 
I say, let the prices do as they please. If the prices crash, let them crash- It's natural. When I play a game with a player-run economy, sharp drops and rises tend to happen... to quote James Carville, "It's the economy, stupid!"

TL:DR, if the economy is going crazy, let the players figure it out. Don't interfere, fella. 

Besides, something like the great depression happening in this game might be kinda cool.

Edited by Emperor Jed, The Great

If i was the creator of this game It would be drawn out on notebook paper and be played only via the United States Postal Service, as i can barely use this keyboard.

I think he can do whatever he wants.

On 5/17/2019 at 1:19 PM, Raoul Duke said:

If i was the creator of this game It would be drawn out on notebook paper and be played only via the United States Postal Service, as i can barely use this keyboard.

I think he can do whatever he wants.

Hey, saves the taxpayers some money, might be worth it man, get cracking.