TUE signs KoM as Protectorate .

Nilo Rav

22 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

People might be roasting KoM in this thread, but when they become top 5 later in 2019 the people with egg on their face will be y'all.

Idk, egg on the face is really good for the skin tho apparently https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/evewoman/article/2000209865/7-benefits-of-using-eggs-for-facial-treatment

• Like 1

What happens if an alliance that can easy handle TUE declares war on KoM for living under protectors? :ph34r:

You should not be able to sign protectorates if you aren't in the top 25 alliances and you should not be able to be a protectorate after 6 months

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Epi said:

R.i.P

Nilo RavToday at 4:42 PM

@everyone It is with a very heavy heart that I must report that this alliance is hereby disbanded. With the assistance of various investigative means the conclusion has been made the current government was illegitimate and the powers granted to them were not theirs for the wielding. The alliance itself is, and was, dying. The inevitability of its death existed for a long time now, it was just a matter of time before someone had the guts to pull the life support plug. All Gov members in Leader or Heir titles were banned from the Alliance, all other Low Govs were lowered to Member status. Members are therefore encouraged to join the new alliance of Resurgence, a heavily backed and soon to be huge growing alliance.https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5460

@Apollyon What happened to you despising Coups

It is a removal of the government that Couped him. ;) 

1 hour ago, Nilo Rav said:

It is a removal of the government that Couped him. ;) 

Heavily backed by what? UPN is garbage and you're all a bunch of small fry who think guys that ran an alliance that never breaches an average of 10 cities can be anything significant.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

Heavily backed by what? UPN is garbage and you're all a bunch of small fry who think guys that ran an alliance that never breaches an average of 10 cities can be anything significant.

I never indicated who backed what but ok sweety. I’m supposed to feel hurt by that comment or? I thought I would be respected for knocking out an alliance y’all in this thread was so heated still existed lmao

Moral of the story: merging with ded inactive alliance doesnt make your AA better - it just makes it more ded + inactive

What's more interesting is why people thought those merger terms (i.e. guaranteeing gov. positions to ex-BSL) were a good idea in the first place. Any comments in hindsight? ?

• Upvote 1