Stacy tells her story.

Pierce of Krypton

2 minutes ago, Squeegee said:

Cool story and all, but does her mom have it goin on? 

Her mom, her sisters, and all her aunts. I can personally attest to them all...

Apart from Aunt Cathy. She accidentally coughed on my food and it put me off to be honest.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

All I know about Stacy is that shes a dumb !@#$ all she does is go out with chad and ignores me i just love her so much ive been nothing but good to her for so many years now but all shes done is break my heart ive never loved a girl like i have her but all she does is step on my heart and hang out with CHAD ANd im trying my hardest to get better but it seems to never be enough im not 6 foot 5 like chad and im not strong like him but im nice and i have a big heart chad is just DUMB AND STUPID and only uses her for sex but she seem okay with that well fine dumb !@#$ I DONT NEED HER maybe when im finally rich because of bitcoin skyrocketing shell want me but then ITLL BE 2 LATE and ill laugh at her hahahahaha

gamers rise up

• Haha 1