Twin Dragons

King Arthur

4 hours ago, Theodosius said:

Hey it's just another non-ally peripheral tie of not-our-sphere, okay

At this point, the spaghetti god is real. Everyone is indirectly allied except for KT sphere and Chaos, and I'm going to bet there's not going to be anymore independent sphere's formed. Rather more consolidation.

IMG_20190421_094602.thumb.jpg.808d2b8f011d71a4134e4ecbd37b1d69.jpg

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Stan Lee said:

The treaty is non-chaining meaning it's just Cam/BoC budding up, no aid will come from either of the alliances sphere's to the other if shit happens.

The treaty stipulation is as thus:

"In any scenario where either signatory finds itself attacked as a consequence of fulfillment of third party obligations, the Mutual Defense clause as stipulated by article III will be void. Assistance in such a situation can still be requested for by either signatory; however, its fulfillment will be optional."

That isn't entirely true because there is still an optional chain built-in to the treaty.  I want to be wrong for the sake of the meta, but it seems to be connecting Rose to BK albeit indirectly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

That isn't entirely true because there is still an optional chain built-in to the treaty.  I want to be wrong for the sake of the meta, but it seems to be connecting Rose to BK albeit indirectly.

If either of the alliance feels like they will get rolled, they will !@#$ out by saying it is optional
Contrary to it, if they feel like it will be a breeze, they will gangbang

3 hours ago, Khai Jäger said:

At this point, the spaghetti god is real. Everyone is indirectly allied except for KT sphere and Chaos, and I'm going to bet there's not going to be anymore independent sphere's formed. Rather more consolidation.

IMG_20190421_094602.thumb.jpg.808d2b8f011d71a4134e4ecbd37b1d69.jpg

Nah guys you're just being foolish, what we're looking at here is BK's superior organization, we should've just competed in the low tier.

Guest San Fortunado
16 hours ago, Gatorcock said:

One decent alliance, and one downright trash alliance buddying up. Coolio.

Wait, one is decent?

2 hours ago, Radoje said:

Nah guys you're just being foolish, what we're looking at here is BK's superior organization, we should've just competed in the low tier.

I mean considering you are rolling part of the circled area right now and there is no reaction your arguments a little weak here.

3 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

I mean considering you are rolling part of the circled area right now and there is no reaction your arguments a little weak here.

That really only raises the question of exactly what the point of those lines even is, tbh.

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

That really only raises the question of exactly what the point of those lines even is, tbh.

It’s almost like it’s not a unified sphere and some people are in between spheres, just like there has been since the game started. Shocker I know. 

Edited by The Mad Titan

5 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

Cause FarkWTF is only connected to the clusterfrick through an ODP, solid rebuttal.

Edited by Deos
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Congrats on the treaty, nice to see it announced.

As for those making a fuss each time a BK ally signs a treaty, we’re not a bloc with control over all these other ties and our allies are sovereign to make these decisions. Maybe someday creating a bloc where all signatories need to drop ties could be feasible; although for now w/e. I’d be down for including BoC if we create a bloc sometime later, so good to see this.