An Announcement from the New Polar Order

QueenPhoenix

8 hours ago, Epi said:

It's okay NPO don't take it personally, Polaris has been changing it's FA since Ayyslamic. 

KT, Pantheon, then leaving IQ; new sphere, BC, IQ. I'm sure they'll find their place soon. 

They haven't changed anything, they just keep trying to frame themselves as different spheres even though they've held the same treaties forever.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Good luck to former allies. Also wasn’t this signed already within the first year of CN with no legit way to cancel, so you guys are stuck together forever and this is always active?:P

Pretty much. 

• Haha 1

This moved Polaris from an NPO satellite office to an actual independent entity again in my eyes. I personally say congratulations and good move. Every alliance should work to be independent pieces functioning within greater coalitions, not dogs to pulled along on a leash whenever master decides it's time to go for a walk war.

cc @ all the inactive alliances and reasonably-sized "protectorates" who have one or two treaties that basically make them satellites that go to war whenever their active partner decides.

Edited by Bartholomew Roberts

I get that you've been out of the loop for a while now, but try to do some research before commenting. For someone seemingly offering 'friendly advice', you seem to be perfectly fine with claiming things that are demonstrably false. Brushing up on just the past few months will rid you of your misconceptions. 

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Upvote 1