An Announcement from the New Polar Order

QueenPhoenix

Ordinance of Order

Preamble:

Polaris and the New Pacific Order - hereafter referred to as the Orders - are committed to one another's prosperity and security and agree to the following ordinance in the hope of protecting their existence on Orbis.

Article I:

This pact comes into force immediately and will continue into perpetuity. If either signatory engages in war, espionage, bank holding, or any other aggressive action against the other, the agreement will stand null and void.

Article II:

The Orders are obligated to share any and all information that may pertain to the each other's prosperity and security. 

Article III:

The Orders reserve the right to defend each another under any and all circumstances. If either signatory comes under attack by a third party, they may call the other for aid. The other signatory is not obliged, but reserves the right, to aid the other as they are able.

Article IV:

The Orders reserve the right to enter any aggressive action against a third party with one another. Combined aggressive action is not obligatory.

Signed:

For Polaris:
Emperor for the New Polar Order, AlmightyGrub
Regent for the New Polar Order, WSxPhoenix
Minister of Truth, Dr Trouble 3

For the New Pacific Order
Emperor for the New Pacific Order: Roquentin
Regent for the New Pacific Order: Lord of Darkness
Lord Commander (2nd-In-Command): Keshav

High Lords
Master of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica (Foreign Affairs): Marina
Grand Provost Marshal (Internal Affairs): Crayon King 
Master of Administratum(Training/Onboarding): Eric The Red
Ecclesiarch(Public Affairs/Media): Edward I

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 14

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

5 minutes ago, WSxPhoenix said:

Article III:

The Orders reserve the right to defend each another under any and all circumstances. If either signatory comes under attack by a third party, they may call the other for aid. The other signatory is not obliged, but reserves the right, to aid the other as they are able.

Downgrade to ODP?

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

4 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Did we just get a post for a treaty thats existed for...

Fricking ever basically?
I assume its getting renewed but still. For a second there i was almost interested, more new web movement! And then you did this. Did not live up to hype, 0/10

Read it again. 

Just now, Dio Brando said:

Read it again. 

Don't ask me to use effort when i should've been asleep 30 minutes again. How dare you. 

But yes i already did that it clicked when i checked the AA page and then read it again because im only barely kept conscious by Baja Blast right now. XD

Edited by Akuryo

3 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Thanks for clarifying, I wasn't sure since the treaty had not been updated on the web when it was first posted.

We waited until after the announcement so I could post before/after photos, but there's an upload size limit on photos and I'm too lazy to resize them. XD

Before: MnDoAP

After: oDoAP

• Upvote 1

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

6 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

In all seriousness, would Polaris be interested in making a comment on why they made this move?

Both alliances are making some changes. This will be the first in a series of changes that we're going to consider over the next month or so. We're keeping a more open mind on our FA going forward and that means ensuring we're in a position to be genuine when we decide on shifting to a new and/or different direction. 

I can't speak for NPO, but I can say that this change was mutually agreed upon without any disputes from either party.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, WSxPhoenix said:

Both alliances are making some changes. This will be the first in a series of changes that we're going to consider over the next month or so. We're keeping a more open mind on our FA going forward and that means ensuring we're in a position to be genuine when we decide on shifting to a new and/or different direction. 

I can't speak for NPO, but I can say that this change was mutually agreed upon without any disputes from either party.

I wasn't looking for disputes, really. I just don't see the political benefit to either party doing things this way, presently. But if I can take that to mean "there's more to come over the next little while that might make this make more sense", then thanks for the answer.

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Cheers to changing times

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

11 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Should’ve just kept the MDP tie.

This.

We all know you guys are tight, no need for a halfway measure like this to try and please the peeps who wanted you guys to split or Polaris to stop being a big treaty junction.

Love you

I'm just going to believe this is the original OoO or this is a dog whistle. It makes me feel nostaglic.

Edited by Placentica

9 hours ago, Placentica said:

I'm just going to believe this is the original OoO or this is a dog whistle. It makes me feel nostaglic.

You caught us, it's actually the next generation of secret treaty: an MADP written as an ODoAP just to trick everyone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1