The soup kitchen is now closed!

Haylz

51 minutes ago, Malleator said:

You really think Orbis at large would sit idly by while you guys dog piled peripherals to your heart's content?
The only reason why it's not happening right now is because it's seemingly limited and Chaos is playing watch dog.

I think they have before and will again. And if you think otherwise, I think you're naive.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dio Brando said:

I’m not agreeing with SRD here, but calling that a ‘meltdown’ is a bit much, given the crap we see around these parts. 

Yeah, this is downright calm for SRD.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

17 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

good on fark and wtf for not being upset about getting hit out of the blue, and then having to listen to the people that hit them that its a fair and even fight. 

I remember when Sparta tried that against grumpy, they even spouted that whole even war thing because our unmilitarized cities we were bigger then them.   Then because screw you for hitting us, I called in every single ally I had to roll the shit out of them.

You seem to be incredibly stupid for a guy who has been playing a long time. 

Must be that “whale mindset” 

WTFARK v Soup is fair, they’ve got the numbers, cities, production, economic advantage.

While all we have is the first strike. If WTFARK is smart they can redeem themselves second round. Also, your new allies KT/TGH. Yeah those two surprise attacked TRF. Saying the fight would’ve been more fair had TRF had known? 

Also, don’t sign an ally that practices surprise attacks. You’re going against whatever you believe in by doing so. If you truly think these attacks are for “cowards” than why did you buddy up with them? Is it to protect your pixels? Do you really need a heads up before you’re attacked so you can go into VM?  

WTFARK would have beat and dragged the shit out of Soup if they had known, everybody in Soup acknowledges this. This is the only way we could’ve gotten a fair fight, and if WTFARK isn’t being salty, this reinforces that they also agree and think this is a fair fight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

15 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

Im just gonna leave this here:

Did you just make that for me? do i need to be a VIP to make that my background song?  That is nice work by you!

Rips, I saw the tiering, and  it doesnt really matter much when you are hitting an unsuspecting mostly inactive alliance.  as for the entire middle part of your message, it has nothing to do with the point I am trying to make that everyone is trying so hard to avoid acknowledging, which is again that calling this fight even is silly.   Did fark and wtf make themselves targets by not having allies and being fully militarized, I agree.  (hint its why soup chose to hit them, because they weren't ready to fight, they have historically proven to be poor fighters, so soup knew they could have a low risk practice war that they would have a high probability to win, which is the point I have been making all along.)

37 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Did you just make that for me? do i need to be a VIP to make that my background song?  That is nice work by you!

@Balish is the creator of that gem. He put it out back in ~November. A classic :v

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

@Kevanovia @Sweeeeet Ronny D

I made that exclusively for the Great Job! show.  All inquiries for usage outside of that show must be made formally on my Discord.  

I thank you for your interest in a Keller Branding product.  Together we will make Politics and War look and sound amazing.

- J Kell

Edited by Balish
  • Like 1

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

3 hours ago, Gatorcock said:

You seem to be incredibly stupid for a guy who has been playing a long time. 

Must be that “whale mindset” 

WTFARK v Soup is fair, they’ve got the numbers, cities, production, economic advantage.

While all we have is the first strike. If WTFARK is smart they can redeem themselves second round. Also, your new allies KT/TGH. Yeah those two surprise attacked TRF. Saying the fight would’ve been more fair had TRF had known? 

Also, don’t sign an ally that practices surprise attacks. You’re going against whatever you believe in by doing so. If you truly think these attacks are for “cowards” than why did you buddy up with them? Is it to protect your pixels? Do you really need a heads up before you’re attacked so you can go into VM?  

WTFARK would have beat and dragged the shit out of Soup if they had known, everybody in Soup acknowledges this. This is the only way we could’ve gotten a fair fight, and if WTFARK isn’t being salty, this reinforces that they also agree and think this is a fair fight.

We had a cb and had no intention of making it a 'fair fight', the same treatment that was dished out to us only a month prior. We didn't sell it as a fair fight either. You're comparing apples and oranges.

• Like 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

29 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Honest question to Soup's leadership and to Rips who is a leader on an alliance in your bloc so I assume you all talked about this war before it began.  When you were planning this out what was your assessment on your chance of victory? 70-30? 80-20?

was more like 60-40 of the winning if Fark/WTF as always take shit loads of time to react, 70/30 them losing if for some unknown reason Fark/WTK was able to counter the same day and not 3 or 50 days after it had started.

love or hate soup keep it real they are fighting a bigger number of cities, they hit first it gave them a chance to win,  if Fark/WTF top nations dropped in NS they would wipe out Soup's top nations pretty quickly, then Soup would just be hitting the lower end of the tail as they wont be able to reach the head.

but SRD you can help Fark/WTF if you like no one is stopping you well nothing but fear ofc.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Keegoz said:

We had a cb and had no intention of making it a 'fair fight', the same treatment that was dished out to us only a month prior. We didn't sell it as a fair fight either. You're comparing apples and oranges.

I never said KT/TGH wanted a fair fight. 

I’m just claiming that in SRD’s perfect world, your bloc would’ve informed them ahead of time for preparation of an “even fight.” 

I maybe should’ve written that up better and it’s my fault for my bad wording, it’s what happens at 6am with no sleep. 

Gatorcock

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Honest question to Soup's leadership and to Rips who is a leader on an alliance in your bloc so I assume you all talked about this war before it began. 

lol when you realise the Soup is just a front

2 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

As many people from all sides have pointed out, this was a fair fight. 

The point of this war isn’t about winning or losing. It’s about doing something other than complaining about status quo. It’s about normalizing quick skirmishes. It’s about raising activity levels in multiple communities. The Soup is hot.

09A23F10-8F90-4427-9818-D85607C28661.jpeg.379bd046bf07365fdc01c8b56f0f01d5.jpeg

Don't you just hate it when people complain nothing happens and when you do something for your own enjoyment others complain about that too.

hats off to you for doing something other than complain about it :)

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

As many people from all sides have pointed out, this was a fair fight. 

The point of this war isn’t about winning or losing. It’s about doing something other than complaining about status quo. It’s about normalizing quick skirmishes. It’s about raising activity levels in multiple communities. The Soup is hot.

09A23F10-8F90-4427-9818-D85607C28661.jpeg.379bd046bf07365fdc01c8b56f0f01d5.jpeg

No it wasn't. Only a retard fights fairly. Why you may have some less than stellar intellects among you (<3 u rebel) the leadership and alliance as a whole is not retarded.

As many other people have stated in this thread, it's only a fair fight if old nuke Bloc actually fights instead of going into siege mode. WTF of course went straight to siege mode and the parts of Fark that did counter waited so long to do so that by the time they did there were Soup with all their wars under control and plane buys to swat them off. I noticed they got a couple of you pretty hard before being got themselves.

What makes a fight fair is not merely down to numbers you keep quoting. As said on Great Job last night, had you done this to someone else, who had more than just numbers, they would've fricked your shit. 

I'll personally be more impressed next time when you pick a target not full of nuke turrets where people feel unrealistic in hoping they'll resist properly. Do this to TGH and you won't need a 2v1 for it to be a "fair fight with odds slightly against us".

Edited by Akuryo
  • Downvote 1