The soup kitchen is now closed!

Haylz

43 minutes ago, Charlie Traveler said:

30-minute-german-beer-cheese-soup-4.jpg

https://thewanderlustkitchen.com/30-minute-german-beer-cheese-soup/

I've attached my favorite recipe for a quick and easy beer cheese soup. We made it especially for you Farkers and we're serving it up tonight - I really hope you enjoy it!

No thanks but I will take a bread roll I know a few people that need their windows putting through

1 hour ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

Neat

Neat

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Haha. Nice. 
I honestly expected more salt, but I do appreciate an effort in fighting back. That's better than salt. 
This turned from "Yes, let's see some salt" to "Damn, oof, let's see what we can do" for me. 
Thanks for the fight guys. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks to this post the Hypertension I've inherited from my grandpa and dad has been triggered do to high Sodium amounts in my blood, I shall send the bills of my medical care in the coming weeks. My lawyer will contact you soon to agree on a settlement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Prezyan said:
12 hours ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

Neat

Neat

Neat

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

17 minutes ago, Malleator said:

As it stands now, Soup Kitchen's recent aggression towards Fark and WTF serves only to enforce the current status quo of heavy treaty forests.

It's a revenge hit. We played for the other team during Knightfall.

Idk why they have to mention Nuke Bloc though. That's been dead for a long time.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Malleator said:

I just realized... Perhaps slower than most...

Chaos sphere, while apparently being the opposition to order and consolidation, punish a couple of the few unentrenched alliances with burdensome war.

One would think, if their publicly held objectives are honest, Fark and WTF would be among their last targets, and instead, those that are actually embedded deeply into the treaty web's main mass would be their target; as to teach them that there's no safety in numerous treaties, as that's what they seek: safety. Soup Kitchen attacking Fark and WTF only proves those who seek many treaties, correct in assuming they have safety.

As it stands now, Soup Kitchen's recent aggression towards Fark and WTF serves only to enforce the current status quo of heavy treaty forests.

Good job Soup Kitchen, you played yourself.
EDIT: Unless of course Soup's actual plan is to proliferate treaties, in which case, good job.

If Fark and WTF can't defend against a 2v1 matchup when they  have a tier advantage, how will treaties help their problems exactly? If anything, they would burden and even adversely effect the hypothetical war effort of their hypothetical treaty partners.

We've seen numerous examples of "underdog" coalitions beating numerically superior groups because activity and coordination are king. I don't think signing more treaties will help you there, and the active alliances seeking to amass numbers to their sphere should think twice on the quality of their partners rather than the quantity of their nations.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, Miller said:

I don't think your "contribution" to knightfall warrants a revenge hit. 

I mean, WTF/Fark did kick TKR while they were down and Soup Kitchen is what appears to be an extension of TKR in itself. 

Either way, I need the war experience. Haven't fought many wars since I started playing so this is actually exciting for me :)

43 minutes ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

If Fark and WTF can't defend against a 2v1 matchup when they  have a tier advantage, how will treaties help their problems exactly? If anything, they would burden and even adversely effect the hypothetical war effort of their hypothetical treaty partners.

We've seen numerous examples of "underdog" coalitions beating numerically superior groups because activity and coordination are king. I don't think signing more treaties will help you there, and the active alliances seeking to amass numbers to their sphere should think twice on the quality of their partners rather than the quantity of their nations.

When have we ever seen that?

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=