Uh......... Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

TheNG

Well, since I finally bothered to make an account, and used my third post to get $50,000, I guess I should make one of these intro posts. I'm not exactly new here, I've had a nation since March, but until now have only trawled the forums from afar. P&W is my first nation sim game, so if you think you know me from somewhere else, you don't. I must admit I was a bit dubious about this at first, but kudos to Sheepy for making a great game that continues to keep me interested and entertained. (Although if you implemented my army customization idea, i would be one happy pigeon.) I suppose if there is anything else someone wants to know, feel free to ask away.

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

• Administrators

Welcome! Glad to have you as a forum member, I'm expecting to see you posting actively now!

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Don't worry about that, I fully intend to stick around, and I hope To contribute something to the community

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.