Careful, it's Soup!

Charlie Traveler

Just now, Kiloist II said:

You're the one I wanted to respond haha. This isn't my first war. Just the first one with this nation. 

I never said its your first war, its the first one you actively partaken in without hitting VM, Well i am sure we can all claim a deleted nation that's no more had been the leader of some epic alliance, beaten the odds in every war and so on and so on, but in the what 450 days from the first time i joined BC you had never partaken in any war, even if hit you just went VM. but hay some people do not want to fight unless they feel there going to win, wonder if Soup ever find themselves on the losing side you will have another reason to hit VM.

1 minute ago, MoonShadow said:

I never said its your first war, its the first one you actively partaken in without hitting VM, Well i am sure we can all claim a deleted nation that's no more had been the leader of some epic alliance, beaten the odds in every war and so on and so on, but in the what 450 days from the first time i joined BC you had never partaken in any war, even if hit you just went VM. but hay some people do not want to fight unless they feel there going to win, wonder if Soup ever find themselves on the losing side you will have another reason to hit VM.

Keep stretching buddy. You mean AC? Where I was in VM months before it started... Like... We're talking I was in VM before the merge then fell out of VM in the middle of the war? Then when BC was hit by IQ where I was in VM before the hits came in because of some RL obligations that I may have had to fulfill? 

Kind of rich considering... "Hey you guys going to war" then like a month later peace out when we hinted we may go to war... 

57 minutes ago, James II said:

Waiting for CB to follow through.

04/20 09:11 pm - Graveland declared war on Empire for the reason of "In defense of Fark!".

Thanks for your report, Captain James.

I will send the bill for my services to Fark after the war is over.

Edited by Ripper
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Ripper said:

04/20 09:11 pm - Graveland declared war on Empire for the reason of "In defense of Fark!".

Thanks for your report, Captain James.

I will send the bill for my services to Fark after the war is over.

Can always count on Ripper.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

26 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Boyce did that on his own, no one called upon him. As such, he has been countered by Chaos. “Their one man protectorate” - Food Pantry and Metallica are both extensions of Soup Kitchen, not protectorates. (This information can be found on the alliance page). With all the missed context, I’m gonna have to start calling you Noctis soon :P

There goes my plans for countering Pika and Gator...

• Like 2

BrOQBND.jpg

25 minutes ago, Gatorcock said:

Kev is just ashamed to admit Pika and I are crucial to Soups victory. 

Metallica and Food Pantry ftw .

what happened to it staying 1v2, sure they might only be three people in those two alliances however Soup did not keep it 1v2 as they said they would.

53 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Boyce did that on his own, no one called upon him. As such, he has been countered by Chaos. “Their one man protectorate” - Food Pantry and Metallica are both extensions of Soup Kitchen, not protectorates. (This information can be found on the alliance page). With all the missed context, I’m gonna have to start calling you Noctis soon :P

So can Fark/WTF now claim other alliances are extensions of them and call those alliances in to action ?, I mean do not matter how you label it or how many are in said alliances it is now 3v2 and Soup has pulled two other alliances in to a fight they said they would fight 1v2 ?

• Downvote 8

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

Malinor is stickin his dick where it doesnt belong too.  Seems to be a thing now.  Guess its becoming a free for all.

Had you shown up on update, I would’ve been done for :P good fight anyways .

27 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Someone needs to deal with Gators insolence.  He marred my record by hacking the RNG last night, causing a ludicrous moderate success GA and winning with 2 resistance left.

The nerve of him!

04/20 11:09 pm - Nazara declared war on Masadrian for the reason of "Tsk tsk".

Edited by Nizam Adrienne

BrOQBND.jpg

7 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

So can Fark/WTF now claim other alliances are extensions of them and call those alliances in to action ?, I mean do not matter how you label it or how many are in said alliances it is now 3v2 and Soup has pulled two other alliances in to a fight they said they would fight 1v2 ?

Is this bait? 

• Upvote 3

Yay my name idea of “Food Pantry” got used. Pretty happy about that. Ill go back to sitting over here, drinking my tea. ? ️ 

Edited by Kitschie
  • Like 2

? Kitschie 

6 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

Pardon? Pika and Gator are Soup Kitchen members. They are currently in Food Pantry/Metallica, which are extensions of Soup. If Kos for example created an extension and called it “Farkistan” - it would not be a 1v3, it would still be a 1v2 as Kos is a Fark member and merely using a separate AA as an extension.

Spinning is not your forte, Moonshadow. I suggest you stick with your multis.

Really still with the multis claim do you not have anything new or even truthful?, Well I guess if Fark claim NPO is just an extension of Fark you would not have an issue if they rolled on in then, as you claimed it would not effect anything.

You should have kept it soup vs Fark/WTF and you didn't, anyone can claim another alliance is an extension.

It's funny how defensive you got over this, Wonder if all ex members of nuke bloc now say they are extensions of FARK/WTF no matter what alliances they are in they are still members of FARK/WTF, clearly going on your statement if they joined Fark or WTF they would not be ghosts just returning home to fight ?

6 hours ago, Kiloist II said:

Careful now, bait implies war and he may flee his current AA to hide on a new one

you hit VM yet? Also wouldn't run form soup, sure you have some good people but most are old BC members nothing to be scared of.

7 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

Is this bait? 

What alliance are you in now, you move so much sometimes not easy to keep track.

Edited by MoonShadow
  • Downvote 6

15 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

Really still with the multis claim do you not have anything new or even truthful?, Well I guess if Fark claim NPO is just an extension of Fark you would not have an issue if they rolled on in then, as you claimed it would not effect anything.

You should have kept it soup vs Fark/WTF and you didn't, anyone can claim another alliance is an extension.

It's funny how defensive you got over this, Wonder if all ex members of nuke bloc now say they are extensions of FARK/WTF no matter what alliances they are in they are still members of FARK/WTF, clearly going on your statement if they joined Fark or WTF they would not be ghosts just returning home to fight ?

>One offshore person is an esteemed member of Soup. One of my best buddies ingame. 
>Other offshore is lead by a officer in Soup
It Is A tHrEe On OnE!
Mkay!