Careful, it's Soup!

Charlie Traveler

2 minutes ago, James II said:

Typical Hippo, always trying to instigate things between others.

Good curve after back pedaling.  You should join the X Games with that sick move.

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Sketchy said:

How are you gonna feed the homeless food if the radiation stops all your production smh.

Clearly didn't think this through.

Shit.. scratch it boys, let's try again

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, James II said:

Typical Hippo, always trying to instigate things between others.

What a hypocritical statement if I ever saw one.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

5 minutes ago, Kastor said:

"We're gonna hit you with first strike advantage while you're not online and without you having military, and see what we can do. Also, if you call in any allies or friends to help you, Chaos bloc will roll you. But this is fair, trust us, we're bringing community outreach."

Feel free to bring that outreach to TGH, we're waiting.

Kastor that's what Kosmo was supposed to say, why are you stealing his spotlight lmao

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James II said:

Enlighten me, who am I trying to pit against whom?

See a couple posts up when you tried "exposing" TKR, blatantly ignoring the nation history that was right in front of you.

• Upvote 2

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

6 minutes ago, Kastor said:

"We're gonna hit you with first strike advantage while you're not online and without you having military, and see what we can do. Also, if you call in any allies or friends to help you, Chaos bloc will roll you. But this is fair, trust us, we're bringing community outreach."

Feel free to bring that outreach to TGH, we're waiting.

Always baiting. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Parachotic said:

See a couple posts up when you tried "exposing" TKR, blatantly ignoring the nation history that was right in front of you.

Unlike the Hippo, I put myself in the middle of that. The Hippo was busy trying to get people that weren't himself to go after each other. Not hypocrisy there. All that came from this was your lack of observation matches mine.

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

11 minutes ago, James II said:

Unlike the Hippo, I put myself in the middle of that. The Hippo was busy trying to get people that weren't himself to go after each other. Not hypocrisy there. All that came from this was your lack of observation matches mine.

By this logic, the statement: "I’m sure they’re more 'upset' at your lack of awareness, or your failed attempt of propaganda" is Hippo pitting himself against you, you were already pitting yourself against TKR so I'm not quite sure how Buor's statement really makes any contribution to that other than point out the fallacy in your statement.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

7 minutes ago, Epi said:

Idk, Kastor may have a point. Only 13 dudes from Fark-WTF aren't zeroed rn. Soup wiped about half of em in their blitz and are still at high mil

Your point is???

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Epi said:

Idk, Kastor may have a point. Only 13 dudes from Fark-WTF aren't zeroed rn. Soup wiped about half of em in their blitz and are still at high mil

>declare low

>wait till reset with 12 MAPs

>double buy

>lather, rinse, repeat

28 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

This is the ballsiest war thats been declared for quite a while.   Normally nobody declares a war without their balls first having been sucked way up into their stomach and overwhelming odds already secured.  Those wars suck.  I know TKR must be jonesing bad to roll two dozen people again so they can feel good about themselves, so Soup Kitchen keeping them out of it earns my respect.  As pointed out earlier, we nuke lobbed in a war we were involved in on the overwhelming odds side rather than fight conventionally, and we did that because we were on the overwhelming odds side.  Never have we fought more halfassed and heartless than rolling Roz Wei that time, we were just obligated to do it so we did, and it was joyless.

Than i expect to see you actually win this utilizing proper coordination to bring superior tiering to bear and rip them to shreds with down declares.