Careful, it's Soup!

Charlie Traveler

2 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

Really still with the multis claim do you not have anything new or even truthful?, Well I guess if Fark claim NPO is just an extension of Fark you would not have an issue if they rolled on in then, as you claimed it would not effect anything.

You should have kept it soup vs Fark/WTF and you didn't, anyone can claim another alliance is an extension.

It's funny how defensive you got over this, Wonder if all ex members of nuke bloc now say they are extensions of FARK/WTF no matter what alliances they are in they are still members of FARK/WTF, clearly going on your statement if they joined Fark or WTF they would not be ghosts just returning home to fight ?

Why don’t you claim Yakuza as an extension of WTFark then? Make it a fair 3v3, by your logic at least. Your 3k infra cities are looking awfully tasty ;) 

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

42 minutes ago, Squeegee said:

Why don’t you claim Yakuza as an extension of WTFark then? Make it a fair 3v3, by your logic at least. Your 3k infra cities are looking awfully tasty ;) 

What's with Yakuza and picking up trash off the street anyway.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Doughnuts said:

Really still with the multis claim do you not have anything new or even truthful?, Well I guess if Fark claim NPO is just an extension of Fark you would not have an issue if they rolled on in then, as you claimed it would not effect anything.

You should have kept it soup vs Fark/WTF and you didn't, anyone can claim another alliance is an extension.

It's funny how defensive you got over this, Wonder if all ex members of nuke bloc now say they are extensions of FARK/WTF no matter what alliances they are in they are still members of FARK/WTF, clearly going on your statement if they joined Fark or WTF they would not be ghosts just returning home to fight ?

you hit VM yet? Also wouldn't run form soup, sure you have some good people but most are old BC members nothing to be scared of.

What alliance are you in now, you move so much sometimes not easy to keep track.

What kind of logic are you using? You're complaining about 2 members in Soup Kitchen since it's creation not being in the actual AA as a 3v2. 
You cannot just claim something be an extension, for that you have to be apart of the community, actively talking, providing and contributing to the alliance. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Doughnuts said:

you hit VM yet? Also wouldn't run form soup, sure you have some good people but most are old BC members nothing to be scared of.

I mean... cough cough wink wink nudge nudge, I have a proposition for you

1 hour ago, souparmon said:

Soup would never bring in allies, this is respectful fight, but WTFark might turn it around!

Once we poach you, WTFARK will be soupless, and therefore defeated. ? 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, souparmon said:

Soup would never bring in allies, this is respectful fight, but WTFark might turn it around!

Much love to you guys. Win or lose it's been an enjoyable fight. o7

Even if we win, that infra is still burnin' :P

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2