Careful, it's Soup!

Charlie Traveler

49 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

Come on be smarter dude, Soup planned this and had everyone maxed before hitting, Fark basically was sleeping and got hit during a nap and as you said 12 was never hit so that's 45 vs 20, not hard to wipe them out in a blitz now is it.

Soup planned this sure. 
But WTFark has a solid chance. 
But, every turn that goes uncountered they lose more and more people down to the Soup meatgrinder. 

And nah, we didn't have everyone at max mil before the blitz. 

Edited by TheRebelMan
Wording

1 hour ago, Nintendo said:

[...] assuming other TKR nations don't magically appear in our soup.

"other" is an interesting word considering that it means there are already any in Soup. I probably shouldn't even be making the attempt to explain what has been mentioned before but the day Illen joined TKR 16 days ago, he told me that he would leave again after a short time to go look at other alliances. So please just enjoy the war and don't let your soup get too salty by making this about your dislike for TKR, bb. ❤️

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

"other" is an interesting word considering that it means there are already any in Soup. I probably shouldn't even be making the attempt to explain what has been mentioned before but the day Illen joined TKR 16 days ago, he told me that he would leave again after a short time to go look at other alliances. So please just enjoy the war and don't let your soup get too salty by making this about your dislike for TKR, bb. ❤️

Nobody could dislike such a beautiful alliance ❤️ best wishes to TKR. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Crochety old men, and bums really duking it out. Sounds like fun, I’ll just sit back and sip on this soup, in which is indeed; hot.

• Like 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

3 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

If you write anything you have to highlight that Kilo is finally fighting a war and not in VM you have no idea how important that is, @Kiloist II finally pop's his war cherry :P

NO

when someone tells me what to do, I do the opposite.

Edited by Mad Max

1 hour ago, kalev60 said:

Just eating pop-corn wondering how entertaining it would be if just one of 100+ members having AA decided to roll both sides of this side-show :D:D

luckily, Soup has the rest of CHAOS sphere holding an MDP with them, so if anybody gets in the way. Big daddy CoS, TKR and SK are sure to come for you.

Gatorcock.

Edited by Gatorcock

On 4/18/2019 at 7:00 AM, Avakael said:

Uh what? I think you just angrily agreed with me, mate.

you got me lol, damn it :D

On 4/18/2019 at 7:03 AM, TheRebelMan said:

Soup planned this sure. 
But WTFark has a solid chance. 
But, every turn that goes uncountered they lose more and more people down to the Soup meatgrinder. 

And nah, we didn't have everyone at max mil before the blitz. 

If Fark/WTF was smarter and active sure when soup hit they would have ripped you apart, but lets face it they are not that active and not that great at war.

On 4/18/2019 at 10:39 AM, Mad Max said:

NO

when someone tells me what to do, I do the opposite.

Pretty sure everyone told you to disband that sad alliance had, wait you did that didn't you.

• Upvote 1

I see Soup has called on Boyce and their one man protectrate for help. I thought this was supposed to just be between Fark, WTF, and Soup. CB not keeping outside parties out.

"In an effort to ensure that this remains a  fair 1v2 fight, the rest of the Chaos Bloc members will be watching the ring to prevent outside combatants (like ghosts). I am sure that this will be a wonderful team-building, engaging experience for all three of our communities!"

Waiting for CB to follow through.

Edited by James II
  • Downvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates