Careful, it's Soup!

Charlie Traveler

1 hour ago, Avakael said:

soupfarkwtfwar.png.8e799b3eb0d902a10d5bb21eb93cbf9b.png

For those wondering.

Well now, that does look interesting; and thank you muchly for the numbers!

If anything this does look like it'll be an uphill fight for Soup, less numbers and less cities in total but a stronger sub-20 showing. Downdeclares are gonna hit hard but if Soup fights properly then they could pull some good net damage out of the war. We'll just have to see.

48 minutes ago, Epi said:

Idk, Kastor may have a point. Only 13 dudes from Fark-WTF aren't zeroed rn. Soup wiped about half of em in their blitz and are still at high mil

Uhhhh, what? I disproved this in 5 seconds by looking at fark, seeing 12 had 0 wars on them and that 2 who did weren't zerod. 

hi imma attack ur alliance out of boredom xD rawr ur welcome

inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

22 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well now, that does look interesting; and thank you muchly for the numbers!

If anything this does look like it'll be an uphill fight for Soup, less numbers and less cities in total but a stronger sub-20 showing. Downdeclares are gonna hit hard but if Soup fights properly then they could pull some good net damage out of the war. We'll just have to see.

Eh, it's over. WTF is almost entirely cleaned up but for the super tier nations that can't be reached. Fark has about 12 nations left that weren't hit, but two crucial things need to be noted- firstly, not a single one of them have made a counter, and secondly, most of them are around 21 cities. The time for them to make a difference, therefore, was 3 hours ago. Instead, they're now too late to save the jets of their fellows who were hit, and almost all of them are going down within 48 hours.

• Upvote 4

Le1AjCa.png

20 minutes ago, Avakael said:

Eh, it's over. WTF is almost entirely cleaned up but for the super tier nations that can't be reached. Fark has about 12 nations left that weren't hit, but two crucial things need to be noted- firstly, not a single one of them have made a counter, and secondly, most of them are around 21 cities. The time for them to make a difference, therefore, was 3 hours ago. Instead, they're now too late to save the jets of their fellows who were hit, and almost all of them are going down within 48 hours.

That's what happens when half of WTF's reaction (including its leader and government) when attacked is to decom military.
Actually, i'm not sure they bothered having any to begin with.

12 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

That's what happens when half of WTF's reaction (including its leader and government) when attacked is to decom military.
Actually, i'm not sure they bothered having any to begin with.

Well, then maybe they'll apply themselves and mil up during beige. The counterattack SHOULD be workable, considering the city numbers involved

2 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

This is the ballsiest war thats been declared for quite a while.   Normally nobody declares a war without their balls first having been sucked way up into their stomach and overwhelming odds already secured.  Those wars suck.  I know TKR must be jonesing bad to roll two dozen people again so they can feel good about themselves, so Soup Kitchen keeping them out of it earns my respect.  As pointed out earlier, we nuke lobbed in a war we were involved in on the overwhelming odds side rather than fight conventionally, and we did that because we were on the overwhelming odds side.  Never have we fought more halfassed and heartless than rolling Roz Wei that time, we were just obligated to do it so we did, and it was joyless.

Hey Kosmo, stop wasting your time on the forums. And get to work on that ground control and ships. Oh and also burn my pixels down please, papa Rebel says I can mil up more so I’m being forced to sit at a halfassed military drop A nuke or two please and thank you. 

Bs aside, good luck and have fun mate.

Gatorcock. 

Edited by Gatorcock

2 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

This is the ballsiest war thats been declared for quite a while.   Normally nobody declares a war without their balls first having been sucked way up into their stomach and overwhelming odds already secured.  Those wars suck.  I know TKR must be jonesing bad to roll two dozen people again so they can feel good about themselves, so Soup Kitchen keeping them out of it earns my respect.  As pointed out earlier, we nuke lobbed in a war we were involved in on the overwhelming odds side rather than fight conventionally, and we did that because we were on the overwhelming odds side.  Never have we fought more halfassed and heartless than rolling Roz Wei that time, we were just obligated to do it so we did, and it was joyless.

Aww man ❤️ That touched my heart. Thanks for being a good sport, and I hope you guys kick our ass a little bit :P 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well, then maybe they'll apply themselves and mil up during beige. The counterattack SHOULD be workable, considering the city numbers involved

At this point, if anyone in Fark or WTF even winds up in beige, it's a mistake by Soup.

Le1AjCa.png

5 minutes ago, Avakael said:

At this point, if anyone in Fark or WTF even winds up in beige, it's a mistake by Soup.

The homeless don’t take breaks from eating our delicious Soup, don’t be silly. 

13 minutes ago, Nintendo said:

Ah yes, we are already defeated. No hope at all for us. My military is already at 0 units!

This is actually an intriguing declaration. Nation wise, it's pretty even, and if we did the unthinkable and coordinated our defenses, we could, in all likely, "win" the war, assuming other TKR nations don't magically appear in our soup.

The beer dam of WTF has been opened. So cheers to all and happy fighting!

tenor.gif?itemid=5114786

If I was the other side I would salt their fields and irradiate the rest. Production will plummet and their patrons will flee en masse.

Let's see them run a soup kitchen through that! #Capitalism 

In all seriousness enjoy the fight everybody and try to look for the positive aspects a war offers you :).

Edited by Leopold von Habsburg
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Kastor said:

Feel free to bring that outreach to TGH, we're waiting.

As someone well versed in try-hard, you're trying too hard.

Also am I the only one confused by why there is drama going on this thread? A ghosting or two, a surprise declaration with no "real CB", but nothing really malicious seemingly from Fark or Stew is Warm. 

• Like 2

scSqPGJ.gif

58 minutes ago, Nintendo said:

Ah yes, we are already defeated. No hope at all for us. My military is already at 0 units!

This is actually an intriguing declaration. Nation wise, it's pretty even, and if we did the unthinkable and coordinated our defenses, we could, in all likely, "win" the war, assuming other TKR nations don't magically appear in our soup.

The beer dam of WTF has been opened. So cheers to all and happy fighting!

If you coordinate i'll be so astonished that i'll convert to whatever god you claim is responsible for the miracle. 

25 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

If you coordinate i'll be so astonished that i'll convert to whatever god you claim is responsible for the miracle. 

Know his name for he is Atom, builder, destroyer, changer. 

He also supports beer, boobs, and bacon, by the way, so you know what you’re getting. This one thinks Atom’s a generous deity for sponsoring the three B’s for his followers. 

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Finally, something to write about.

All I'm picturing is a bunch of bums fighting, you did this to yourself.

If you write anything you have to highlight that Kilo is finally fighting a war and not in VM you have no idea how important that is, @Kiloist II finally pop's his war cherry :P

2 hours ago, Avakael said:

Come on be smarter dude, Soup planned this and had everyone maxed before hitting, Fark basically was sleeping and got hit during a nap and as you said 12 was never hit so that's 45 vs 20, not hard to wipe them out in a blitz now is it.

1 minute ago, MoonShadow said:

Come on be smarter dude, Soup planned this and had everyone maxed before hitting, Fark basically was sleeping and got hit during a nap and as you said 12 was never hit so that's 45 vs 20, not hard to wipe them out in a blitz now is it.

Uh what? I think you just angrily agreed with me, mate.

• Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png