Emperor Jonas: The Poll

Emperor Jonas

Emperor Jonas  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Am I the worst? Or is it... (using people who apparently have bad reps)

2. 2. Am I a real person? (ofc I am, but your idiotic thoughts matter)

• He's real
    • Controlled by someone else
  3. 3. Troll, or really stupid? (obviously smart)

• Troll (no, but it's up to you)
    • Stupid (but actually smart)
  4. 4. Is war bad?

I've been inspired to make a series of polls around me being destroyed in this game. Am I a puppet, or an autist? Am I a troll, or actually stupid? Am I really that bad? We'll find out.

Trying to figure out how this community thinks of me. Please answer and for once don't downvote

Edited by Emperor Jonas
  • Downvote 29

18 minutes ago, Basil said:

Considering the fact that you have over 550 downvotes, I’d think it’s obvious what the community thinks of you.

Eh, it's just people who repeatedly downvote because they can't accept they are wrong. I realize that there is a small but significant portion who really doesn't like me.

• Downvote 21

Just now, Emperor Jonas said:

Eh, it's just people who repeatedly downvote because they can't accept they are wrong. I realize that there is a small but significant portion who really doesn't like me.

...Let's just say that for the most part, we agree to disagree. 

17 minutes ago, Emperor Jonas said:

Now normally I wouldn’t bite or even have posted in the first place but you seemed like a special kind of stupid so what the heck.

Anyway, I’m pretty sure they’re downvoting because they’re sick of you posting multiple threads complaining that people don’t like your ideas. Also your idea is to remove one of the best features of the game, the one that gives a reason to log in other than sitting idly watching numbers go up.

Personally I dislike you because you are stubborn, misguidedly self assured, and think of anyone who disagrees with your ideas as a “stupid, mean loser”. Tbh, if I was in your shoes, I would’ve accepted that my opinion was not a popular one and would’ve quit it by now.

You’re going to get nowhere with this here and as other people have said before me and likely will again, if you want to sit and watch numbers tick up, go play Nation States.

Edited by Basil
Wording
  • Upvote 4

I got this gud idea that is 11/10 and very popular

have a big military maxed to the limit and have a couple of nukes and maybe a few dozens of missiles and follow the simple motto that has been used by many PnW players:Si vis pacem,para bellem (if you want peace,prepare for war) but your nation is banned and you think military and war bad @Emperor Jonas so I doubt you may listen lol

• Downvote 1