Emperor Jonas Is Right

Filmore

1 minute ago, Comrade Boris said:

Ya know what, if we're gonna do that might aswell get rid of the "and" aswell. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed both the war and the politics part of the game, but for reasons already said they are bad, and must go, and with them the "and". Boris believes that when we have spent this much time discussing why they should be removed we overlook a huge part and decline from questioning its essentialness, the "and", when i say this i believe i speak for the "masses" when i say remove the "and". We must raise up in one voice, that we, the masses wish to remove the "politics" the "war" and expesially the "and".

of course

8 hours ago, Emperor Jonas said:

Not true. There is a silent majority out there

8 hours ago, Emperor Jonas said:

Good idea. But we need more commerce and resources, maybe trading heat too. No complete removal of politics, just war. Politics and Building. 

5 hours ago, Emperor Jonas said:

You can't do anythin except kick me, that will only make you less of a 'pacifist' alliance.

xq2ja.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Emperor Jonas said:

You can't do anythin except kick me, that will only make you less of a 'pacifist' alliance.

I can do a lot more than kick you, and you are sorely testing my patience. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Quichwe10 said:

I can do a lot more than kick you, and you are sorely testing my patience. 

I asked you will you counter if i hit him
you said yes

TFP shouldnt raid
They cant raid lol
Nor war
Max you can do is kick him and embargo him
Maybe put a bounty on him

But thats all TFP can do
Cause TFP gay pixel-huggers

Edited by ShadyAssassin

29 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

I asked you will you counter if i hit him
you said yes

TFP shouldnt raid
They cant raid lol
Nor war
Max you can do is kick him and embargo him
Maybe put a bounty on him

But thats all TFP can do
Cause TFP gay pixel-huggers

And I can rescind that decision of countering for him if he gets hit. I can also tax him to hell and back, and while I'm not particularly happy about having it, we do have precedent for having reposession wars against ex-TFP members. 

5 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

As for this, they're all in the same flat. Jonas August has been with us for several years at this point and Rosas has been here for a year. I however have asked them about becoming verified players in light of this. And, while it's not fool proof, they don't sound like each other either. 

2 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

I can confirm that this Jonas guy is a multi just by clicking on the Unique ID link. He needs to be banned from the game.

Please do ban him. What's worse than one pixel hugging nation? Three pixel hugging nations.

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

6 hours ago, Quichwe10 said:

As for this, they're all in the same flat. Jonas August has been with us for several years at this point and Rosas has been here for a year. I however have asked them about becoming verified players in light of this. And, while it's not fool proof, they don't sound like each other either. 

This is actually pretty plausible, I've seen that exact kind of thing happen myself where an ally of mine had his cousin over for the summer and they were playing on the same network. We were 100% certain they were different people after playing a few rounds of BGO with skype; that or the guy was the god of all ventriloquists. So, I'm pretty sure that VoIP is a pretty darn good way to verify these things. Still, best to go through the whole procedure with admin, even if I have my doubts about his system being foolproof. (Never underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool; that's what redundancy is for)

EDIT: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
WELP
  • Like 1

On 4/17/2019 at 7:18 PM, Chief Wiggum said:

Already banned for it.

good work chief wiggum. 

By the Grace of God, the King of the Swedes, the Goths/Geats and the Wends, Grand Prince of Finland, Duke of Scania, Estonia, Livonia, Karelia, Bremen, Verden, Stettin, Pomerania, Kashubia and Wendia, Prince of Rügen, Lord of Ingria and Wismar, Count Palatine of the Rhine, Duke of Bavaria, Jülich, and Cleves