Emperor Jonas Is Right

Filmore

1 minute ago, Emperor Jonas said:

Good idea. But we need more commerce and resources, maybe trading heat too. No complete removal of politics, just war. Politics and Building. 

HE TOOK IT SERIOUSLY LMFAO

@Filmore nice idea. Who needs war anyways?

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Emperor Jonas said:

Good idea. But we need more commerce and resources, maybe trading heat too. No complete removal of politics, just war. Politics and Building. 

r/woooosh I don't think he agrees with you lol. Basically no one does.

Edited by Polar Bear ArcticExplorer
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Emperor Jonas said:

Not true. There is a silent majority out there

I didn't say there's no one, there are a few, but those few, like you, should learn to move on from this game and just go to Nationstates. No war there, and it's slightly less fun.

Edited by Polar Bear ArcticExplorer

@Emperor Jonas Say we remove war from the game. What will nations do? What competition will there be that drives nations to keep going? And isn’t competition more interesting and engaging if you can sabotage others? 

Don't tell me nations will just keep building their cities and commerce. If there’s only one thing you can do, it’ll become pretty monotonous and boring to play. A game needs action. 

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

33 minutes ago, Fulcrum said:

@Emperor Jonas Say we remove war from the game. What will nations do? What competition will there be that drives nations to keep going? And isn’t competition more interesting and engaging if you can sabotage others? 

Don't tell me nations will just keep building their cities and commerce. If there’s only one thing you can do, it’ll become pretty monotonous and boring to play. A game needs action. 

Like I told @The Mad Titan in an DM. War has a purpose to maintain balance in the game. You can't have an alliance ruling everything.. What's the fun in that? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Emperor Jonas said:

You don’t get the joke, do you? If you get rid of war, you get rid of the things that makes P&W interesting, which is politics and (of course) war. Although war is destructive, the fear of war and war itself makes the game interesting and worth coming back to. Btw, the point of Filmore’s original post was to show how war is a keystone to P&W. Without war, there’s no consequences.

2 hours ago, Emperor Jonas said:

Not true. There is a silent majority out there

Just... Dude. You're basically doing the equivalent of asking Blizzard to make it so that units can't kill each other in Starcraft 2, while missing the fact that it's an integral part of the what it is. It's like demanding that all bread be starchless, or that all meat be vegan. 

32 minutes ago, Quichwe10 said:

Just... Dude. You're basically doing the equivalent of asking Blizzard to make it so that units can't kill each other in Starcraft 2, while missing the fact that it's an integral part of the what it is. It's like demanding that all bread be starchless, or that all meat be vegan. 

You can't do anythin except kick me, that will only make you less of a 'pacifist' alliance.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 10

1 hour ago, Emperor Jonas said:

You can't do anythin except kick me, that will only make you less of a 'pacifist' alliance.

Back-talking your alliance leadership in public now? WEW LAD

Are you sure you're a pacifist with an aggressively militant attitude like that?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

We should also get rid of Politics, politics are bad. Lets call the game "and".

God damnit why'd there have to be vote limits... I'm out of hearts but I'll give you one anyway

❤️

• Haha 2

Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

God damnit why'd there have to be vote limits... I'm out of hearts but I'll give you one anyway

❤️

Same we need to remove upvote/downvote limits

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Beautiful clark

By the Grace of God, the King of the Swedes, the Goths/Geats and the Wends, Grand Prince of Finland, Duke of Scania, Estonia, Livonia, Karelia, Bremen, Verden, Stettin, Pomerania, Kashubia and Wendia, Prince of Rügen, Lord of Ingria and Wismar, Count Palatine of the Rhine, Duke of Bavaria, Jülich, and Cleves

15 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Beautiful name, so simple, and sophisticated. Welcome, to and!!

23 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Can I just say this is the best damn comment I've seen this year and I want to nominate it for the end of year awards.

• Upvote 1

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

18 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Ya know what, if we're gonna do that might aswell get rid of the "and" aswell. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed both the war and the politics part of the game, but for reasons already said they are bad, and must go, and with them the "and". Boris believes that when we have spent this much time discussing why they should be removed we overlook a huge part and decline from questioning its essentialness, the "and", when i say this i believe i speak for the "masses" when i say remove the "and". We must raise up in one voice, that we, the masses wish to remove the "politics" the "war" and expesially the "and".