Do we like war?

Emperor Jonas

Poll: Do we like war (NOT a suggestion)  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Is war good for the game?

• No (right answer)
    • Yes (you are stupid if you answer)

58 minutes ago, Emperor Jonas said:

I burst laughing every time I see one of you mean, stupid, losers.

You have just started repeating what everyone says back to them. Are you in kindergarten? Aren't you capable of coming up with a better response than what is basically an equivalent of 'no you'? I realize this might be hard for you to comprehend, given that I've had more intelligent conversations with my cat.

giphy.gif

Jonas. If people have to register on the forums just tell you that you're wrong. It's just that time. 

That's a good thing if you look at it in Alex's perspective. People registering.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

At this point, I think you're trolling. But if you aren't, then you should really just let it go. War makes the game fun, and it seems like pretty much everyone disagrees with you. As others have said, if you want a war-free version of Politics and War, then NationStates is the game for you. People have the right to downvote your posts if they disagree with them. If you don't want to be downvoted, then don't keep spamming posts on the exact same topic.

2 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

Theres no way this isn't a masterful troll at this point in time.

I'm honestly impressed you're not trying to recruit him

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Hey man, if you really don’t like war around here what you’re supposed to do is mass up 30+ cities and endlessly !@#$ that everyone below that is overpowered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

...I regret that I have run out of likes to give. Also, I'm starting to believe that this is a bizarre operation done to dethrone @MinesomeMC for most disliked poster. Look at this man, and how he smashed Minesome's dislike record in just a under a day. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DemonSpawn said:

You have been on this forum for 19 hours so far, and amassed that  many down votes for your idiocy. You really are a special kind of stupid aren’t you? 

8D357108-2E11-4F05-928A-19CC938A759D.png

The sad thing is that you call me stupid,but you have an IQ lower then room tempature.

41 minutes ago, Auctor said:

Hey man, if you really don’t like war around here what you’re supposed to do is mass up 30+ cities and endlessly !@#$ that everyone below that is overpowered.

I plan to amass cities to get to a higher score. I will not frick everyone below, however.

• Downvote 13

I think Noctis and MinesomeMC are in real danger of losing their fastest most downvote record.

inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

1 hour ago, Quichwe10 said:

...I regret that I have run out of likes to give. Also, I'm starting to believe that this is a bizarre operation done to dethrone @MinesomeMC for most disliked poster. Look at this man, and how he smashed Minesome's dislike record in just a under a day. 

This is the 3rd guy who has done it. First Element then Noctis. 
Too much competition i guess im retiring. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Come on man. I just got off work and I come up to another dumb post from you. Grow the hell up and grow a pair. Go play NS you Capitalist pig.

10 minutes ago, Comrade Boris said:

Agreed, also should've stopped downvoting him, it was at 420... Oh well, to late now.

I would up vote you too comrade, but I ran out of up votes for the day. 

• Upvote 2
By the Grace of God, the King of the Swedes, the Goths/Geats and the Wends, Grand Prince of Finland, Duke of Scania, Estonia, Livonia, Karelia, Bremen, Verden, Stettin, Pomerania, Kashubia and Wendia, Prince of Rügen, Lord of Ingria and Wismar, Count Palatine of the Rhine, Duke of Bavaria, Jülich, and Cleves

5 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

Theres no way this isn't a masterful troll at this point in time.

Indeed, Boris done said that to start, but seriously we should get rid of war, politics and the and.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Comrade Boris said:

Boredom, and because I'm pretty sure deep down we all realise the ideas he expressed are true. 

When it comes right down to it... he's absolutely right. War is useless, costly, wasteful, and results in people losing their lives. There's no good reason for it (other than to prevent or preclude a greater evil) in the context of real life.

In the context of this game, war is everything we do, war is everything we are. Every ton of coal, every ounce of lead, every dollar and scrap aluminum is used either to wage war, or to prepare for war, directly or indirectly. War is the alpha and the omega; we raid to build and we build to raid.

• Like 3

Looking back, it's amusing to see him say he is smart, remotely correct, liked, and use the silent majority, when I'm seeing posts with 50 downvotes.

sadly this was the only interesting thing that's happened all year

Edited by Ryan1
  • Like 2