Sign in to follow this  
Chapsie

Any Trustworthy Banks?

Posted (edited)

As the title says, I'm looking for trustworthy private banks to take a decent loan out from. I used to use Stratton Oakmont for high cash loans, but since their demise last year, I can't seem to find anyone willing to lend.

Edited by Chapsie
private banks

Question answered. Thanks Orion!

BK has a bank too, Horizon's, and I -think- KT has one as well.

5 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

watch out for the BK bank, they owe one of my members 550 million that they seem unwilling to repay.

This is objectively false. Stop lying.

On 4/15/2019 at 9:57 PM, Chapsie said:

As the title says, I'm looking for trustworthy private banks to take a decent loan out from. I used to use Stratton Oakmont for high cash loans, but since their demise last year, I can't seem to find anyone willing to lend.

Orion Bank, biggest, most reliable and understanding bank in Orbis as of now. (definitely not being bias) 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Gatorcock said:

Orion Bank, biggest, most reliable and understanding bank in Orbis as of now. (definitely not being bias) 

Yeah I got my loan from there. Thanks for the recommendation. Got my loan fast and with a good interest rate. :)

Regarding the Horizon thing, I’ll just stay out of that whole situation. Dunno what’s going on, and until I see logs, I won’t say shit lmao, even then.

I just took from the first bank bank that was reccomended that seemed legit, so it is absolutely nothing personal to anyone else.

Edited by Chapsie
Clarification

2 minutes ago, Chapsie said:

Yeah I got my loan from there. Thanks for the recommendation. Got my loan fast and with a good interest rate. :)

I’ll just stay out of that whole thing. Dunno what’s going on, and until I see logs, I won’t say shit lmao. 

I just took from the first bank bank that was reccomended that seemed legit, so it is absolutely nothing personal to anyone else.

Yeah, dm me on discord and we can discuss mate. 

Gatorcock#3910

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Abigor it’s 1% to deposit & withdraw. 100% trustworthy I think.

That is if someone wants to have us hold resources for them. 😊 Generally an account with cash we pay you 1.5% per week, and in regards to the specific thread being about loans its generally 3-3.5% depending on risk factors

• Like 1

No bank is 100% trustworthy. You're better off having assets in multiple banks, so if any single bank goes bust, you still have assets in other banks.

Orion, for instance, was the victim of a bank theft earlier in the year by Radoje. Purportedly, Radoje had set up a ponzi scheme that was on the verge of unravelling, so he took out his assets and quit the game.

Edited by Inst

no bank is 100% safe, but some are trustworthy yes Orion had one of its founding members quit and take his investment out however Sphinx and others made sure investors and loans was not effected by using most of their own cash.

You are better off buying cities and land however.