Now now, wait a minute before you throw your pitch forks!!

Roq

I don't think that this thread is going to be hated against for illogical reasons. Any debate about it would most likely be fair. But, here's my idea right. The Keno/dice game is where like 40% of my cash goes, right (the other 60% goes into Politics and War Poker, message me on Discord, Citrustrack#5235 for further information) and I'm started to really realize how much I've lost, but I can't put my figure on it. 

Here's the idea. So, a keno/dice game history. It will allow raiders to know when someone hit "big" and it will allow players to check up on their history, and realize that they need to get the heck out of their. Current uses past there are up to you, because I don't have any more reasons, I just need to stop doing it. Thanks in advance - Citrus (Yes, I know there's no chance of this getting accepted, but a chance lost, is awful odds).

• Like 2

I think we should have a tracker on each of them telling us how much money we've blown, gains and losses, just a total of everything for keno and dice. 
I've blown a lotta money on keno so, it would be nice to know where I'm at. And I agree 100% with CitrusK. If somebody hits big, they shouldn't be able to stay safe and on the low, it should be a race to either store that money, or spend it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gatorcock said:

I think we should have a tracker on each of them telling us how much money we've blown, gains and losses, just a total of everything for keno and dice. 
I've blown a lotta money on keno so, it would be nice to know where I'm at. And I agree 100% with CitrusK. If somebody hits big, they shouldn't be able to stay safe and on the low, it should be a race to either store that money, or spend it. 

I always thought Keno and Dice were rigged. 

• Downvote 1

As someone who has had terrible luck with Keno and as someone who knows raiders who’ve had amazing luck with Keno I think it would be useful to have a money in/out counter, like the one currently used in baseball. I give this idea my seal of approval.

inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

19 hours ago, Aisling Duval said:

I always thought Keno and Dice were rigged. 

Oh, they definitely are, but there has to be a catch eventually. If he just never lets you win, you'll never play again, how he gets you is, when you haven't played in a few months, he gives you a good win, like a 6 or 7, and now you're interested again, so you bet the money. Then you lose like 100 mil, so you stop for a few months, and the cycle repeats. 

• Like 1