Fresh Prince of Ayy Lmao!

17 hours ago, Spongebob Squarepants said:

Article II – Non-aggression

Thankfully. These alliances are smart enough to not waste resources and infra and money on something as petty as war, while destroying RP.

Edited by Emperor Jonas
  • Downvote 8

16 minutes ago, Emperor Jonas said:

Thankfully. These alliances are smart enough to not waste resources and infra and money on something as petty as war, while destroying RP.

What are you doing here? You are trespassing. Leave at once. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Emperor Jonas said:

Need to have allies for bigger wars.

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Emperor Jonas said:

Okay, I wasn't completely sure before but this post confirmed (to me at least) that you're not acting from ignorance at all and are in fact wilfully trolling.

I still have to hand it to you, you might well be doing the best trolling I've seen in years, so there's that ?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

Okay, I wasn't completely sure before but this post confirmed (to me at least) that you're not acting from ignorance at all and are in fact wilfully trolling.

I still have to hand it to you, you might well be doing the best trolling I've seen in years, so there's that ?

Not trolling...Though I am purposely being inflamatory now that you have destroyed my reputation. Can't go down any further, eh?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 6

1 minute ago, Emperor Jonas said:

Not trolling...Though I am purposely being inflamatory now that you have destroyed my reputation. Can't go down any further, eh?

You are either the greatest troll or the greatest idiot we ever saw, take your choice.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Emperor Jonas said:

rp is for the gay. Ban role playing tbh

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

On 4/16/2019 at 4:58 PM, Emperor Jonas said:

I’m actually weak, this is comical. You’re so dedicated and motivated for your cause I almost have to commend you for it.

Almost.

(also again everyone, it’s bait)

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.