Remove war

Emperor Jonas

Dude needs an idle clicker.

Cookie clicker is the idle game for noobs to the idle genre and you can watch your cookies go up there without hindrance. 

Edited by Chapsie
  • Upvote 3

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

19 hours ago, Emperor Jonas said:

Developers, please listen to the masses

"Posting this here to find people who agree" was one of your titles

If you have the masses already on your side why do you need to 'find' people who actually agree?

Edited by Haris
Topics got merged (title has gone)

?

7 hours ago, Emperor Jonas said:

Also, support my good ideas by upvoting. Thx

DOWNVOTE FEATURE IS BEING ABUSED AND MUSt BE REMOVED.

I think the war feature should be disabled. If you read my other thread, you know why it is awful for the game and destroys growth.

Downvotes need to be turned off because people are downvoting my ideas and thoughts, and it is very disrespectful.

Developers, please listen to the masses.

stupid

10 hours ago, Emperor Jonas said:

You all are motherfricker !@#$es who can't seem to understand basic concepts.

Well that’s not very nice. I might just have to report this post and roll your nation.

• Upvote 1
inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

@MinesomeMC It took him a matter of hours to beat you man, come on!

@Emperor Jonas I think everyone here is telling you to convince your alliance's gov to officially rename the alliance by removing the 'F' in TFP, and that they'll take your idea into much more consideration if you manage to do that.

Edited by MDD

11 hours ago, Haris said:

"Posting this here to find people who agree" 

If you have the masses already on your side why do you need to 'find' people who actually agree?

Because I see people disagreeing and while I know most people playing agree, they just aren't in that forum.

17 hours ago, Impreza said:

Wait. Is this game not called Politics and WAR???

It doesn't really matter.

• Downvote 5

21 minutes ago, Emperor Jonas said:

Because I see people disagreeing and while I know most people playing agree, they just aren't in that forum.

It doesn't really matter.

I think your masses are those inactive nations young players raid.

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, Emperor Jonas said:

@Quichwe10it was my alliance that got me thinking.

I can tellI lead your alliance. But, even a cursory search through PnW's history and community would show that there's not really that much of a silent majority here that would say that outright removal of the war system would be a good solution. And, as I mentioned in my previous post, people don't play PnW because they want to watch numbers tick up. They do it because of the people and politics, and wars just happen to be part of the latter. 

• Upvote 1

Just found your nation and I have some things to say. 1) If you win a war your approval rating actually increases 2) There is no winning in this game, no final goal to meet 3) If nation score is a measurement of success then I'd say I'm more successful than you, I have double your nation score and I've played for 10 days more than you 4) If you raid intelligently then you will always make a profit, why else do you think Arrgh hasn't gone under? 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Quichwe10 said:

I can tellI lead your alliance. But, even a cursory search through PnW's history and community would show that there's not really that much of a silent majority here that would say that outright removal of the war system would be a good solution. And, as I mentioned in my previous post, people don't play PnW because they want to watch numbers tick up. They do it because of the people and politics, and wars just happen to be part of the latter. 

Doesn't really make sense. This game needs more building options.

• Downvote 5

3 minutes ago, Emperor Jonas said:

Doesn't really make sense. This game needs more building options.

Well, that's why people are warring. What else is there to do? Even with building options, it'd just be like Facebook dick waving without the war system. So, people turn to the very things in the name of the game, hence, "Politics and War".

Edited by Quichwe10
  • Like 1

Ha, I've bought about 6 cities on raiding alone. There is no alliance that even wants to support you building up to 15 cities and then they slam down raiding restrictions. Then you're in the most boring alliance on the planet which literally whines and complains about game play without actually playing right...

1 hour ago, Madden8021 said:

Removing War? Are you Blind? This game is Politics & War for crying out loud, like said from anyone else, This is Politics & War, Not Politics & Politics, Politics & Economics or Economics and Economics. This is P&W *hence the WAR in its name*  Either play it, make wars, raid other nations and create espionage attacks or don't play it at all. If you're looking for politics and politics then go to Nationstates, Looking for Economics and Economics then Cybernations is your best bet *since it has a peace option you're looking for* but with P&W however, you play it the way it was meant to be played or leave. War will never *and I mean NEVER* be removed and Vacation Mode isn't a Peace option you're looking for either *since there will never be a peace option at all.* Now, as said is to play the game as it's meant to be played or don't play at all.

14358899.jpg

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Counter-proposal: Have no cap on OP's defensive slots, remove any score limitations from him, and have his wars never expire.

@Alex get on this please

22 hours ago, Chapsie said:

P14cHoG.jpg

This movie is underrated

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

11 hours ago, MDD said:

@MinesomeMC It took him a matter of hours to beat you man, come on!

@Emperor Jonas I think everyone here is telling you to convince your alliance's gov to officially rename the alliance by removing the 'F' in TFP, and that they'll take your idea into much more consideration if you manage to do that.

:(, i guess ill retire then. 

• Alex locked this topic