Remove war

Emperor Jonas

Guest Curufinwe
1 minute ago, Emperor Jonas said:

You all are motherfricker !@#$es who can't seem to understand basic concepts.

Those sound like fighting words to me.  Have you considered declaring war?

Just now, Aisling Duval said:

Is a downvote good enough for respect? 

I think that is perfect enough for respect. Great job!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
By the Grace of God, the King of the Swedes, the Goths/Geats and the Wends, Grand Prince of Finland, Duke of Scania, Estonia, Livonia, Karelia, Bremen, Verden, Stettin, Pomerania, Kashubia and Wendia, Prince of Rügen, Lord of Ingria and Wismar, Count Palatine of the Rhine, Duke of Bavaria, Jülich, and Cleves

We should also remove alliances because their taxes hinder our revenue. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

1 minute ago, Curufinwe said:

Those sound like fighting words to me.  Have you considered declaring war?

You are an idiot. You should have figured out I don't war because I'm not a murderer and I value my nation.

Just now, Fulcrum said:

Good idea. Then we don't have alliance wars, and more revenue. This would be in addition to no wars, ofc

• Downvote 20

Just now, Aisling Duval said:

Glad to be of service to this community. 

At least somebody is.

By the Grace of God, the King of the Swedes, the Goths/Geats and the Wends, Grand Prince of Finland, Duke of Scania, Estonia, Livonia, Karelia, Bremen, Verden, Stettin, Pomerania, Kashubia and Wendia, Prince of Rügen, Lord of Ingria and Wismar, Count Palatine of the Rhine, Duke of Bavaria, Jülich, and Cleves

Guest Curufinwe

You are an idiot. You should have figured out I don't war because I'm not a murderer and I value my nation.

Really? I had no idea you were opposed to war.  You should make four more threads telling us about how you feel about war.

Time to roll TFP again!

PS: Surprise can prob nuke level his nation. Bidding starts at 110mil

Edited by Epi

Hello all. I've been playing for quite a while now, and have been in two alliances, Arrgh and TFP. While I was in arrgh,  i raided. A lot. And while I got a little bit of cash, I lost a lot of soldiers and infrastructure. As well as gas, munitions, steel, and aluminum. It was so expensive and tedious that I left and joined a more peaceful alliance, Fighting Pacifists. Since I joined TFP,  I have not raided once and have built up lots of infra. I've been chatting with my gov and thinking: Why do we need war? Don't you win the game by building up infra, cities, and projects? Sure, having a military (but not using it) helps a little, but ultimately I think war is overused and bad for this game. I'll explain why.

1. Roleplay 
If you are the leader of a real-life nation, you wouldn't be in non-stop wars with 5 people. You would be sittingback and building, as you should be in this game. Warring decreases your approval, something extremely crucial to how happy your simulated citizens are. This is a nation-sim, roleplay is important-and realistically, constant war isn't a part of real nation-running. 

2. Winning The Game 

You win the game with the most score. Constantly losing it in war just decreases your score and makes you less powerful. I think if someone is truly the best, it is one with stacks of land and infra that doesn't war and racks up score. Not many people do this. I have 2K infra in each of my 7 cities and I'm very high score for my size because of it.

3. Getting rich

War uses tons of money and resources. If you really want to be rich (you should, way better than war) , the best way is for you to just have tons of infra and commerce while producing resources and selling them for more cash. War uses valuable resources and makes you lose valuable infrastructure, which has to be paid for. Once it's over, even if you win, you realize how much you have lost.

So, because of the reasons above, I send a message to all leaders: NO MORE WAR! Make the game something good with building up infra, land, resources, and cash. Have lots of treaties for defense if someone really is foolish enough to fight and waste time and money! Do more roleplay! Ultimately, war is pointless and not worth it. Would you rather constantly be destroyed and miserable, or rich and strong.

Also, support my good ideas by upvoting. Thx

DOWNVOTE FEATURE IS BEING ABUSED AND MUSt BE REMOVED.

I think the war feature should be disabled. If you read my other thread, you know why it is awful for the game and destroys growth.

Downvotes need to be turned off because people are downvoting my ideas and thoughts, and it is very disrespectful.

Developers, please listen to the masses.

6 minutes ago, Fulcrum said:

Good idea. Then we don't have alliance wars, and more revenue. This would be in addition to no wars, ofc

That is all. Please upvote to show support.

•  
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 64

30 minutes ago, Emperor Jonas said:

It doesn't matter. War across the board is useless and costly. I didn't even raid that much in Arrgh.

I'm not an idiot and I'm better at this then you are. 

Stop downvoting me just because you want to kill millions of people.

You realize I set a new record for growth right? 19 cities in 165 days, and I would've made 20 in 6 months if not for the global war.

I didn't play safe like you did either, I couped and disbanded an alliance and helped people raid banks.

So, no, I'm better at this than you are. 

Yet another thing we dont need.

And yet I used those things to outplay you, your entire alliance, and most of this game in your dream of a Farmville growth simulator.

Seems like you're out of touch to me.

Edited by Akuryo

23 minutes ago, Emperor Jonas said:

I think the war feature should be disabled. If you read my other thread, you know why it is awful for the game and destroys growth.

Downvotes need to be turned off because people are downvoting my ideas and thoughts, and it is very disrespectful.

Developers, please listen to the masses.

Valid CB. 
Image result for hans get the luger

22 minutes ago, Emperor Jonas said:

Smarter then you idiot

(97 Days Old)
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=147502
Clearly you know how the game works.

• Like 1

• Alex locked this topic