Do Ayyliens and Whales mix?

Sphinx

1 hour ago, Cooper_ said:

Why does pantheon only show 57 members?

Why does rose not have all its ties in the chart? 

12 hours ago, GoldyHammer said:

Congratulations to both parties.

Waking up from a nap to see an Ellie from Yui was my personal highlight of the treaty ?

Yay. And your post made me happy.  ❤️

• Upvote 1

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

5 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Come on guys, lets give Thanos a little credit here, during the last war, he would often brag about how they were able to cut TCW's membership count in half.  Why did he do this? because he knew this day would come, and people would criticize him for for all the people they had in their sphere.  Just think of how bad that graph would have looked if this happened prewar and TCW had all those members?

Keep up the good work Thanos and continue being the visionary we can all look up to and aspire to be.

(For the record grumpy makes around 550 million a day in cash revenue, our econ is amazing how dare you!)

Only 550? You sadden me.

7 hours ago, Micchan said:

In few months half of the 1-13 tier will be in the 14-16 range, this is why it's important

In war the difference between a 5 cities nation and a 10 cities nation is huge, a competent 10 cities can keep busy three 5 cities nations, but the difference between a 25 cities and a 20 cities is way smaller, 30 vs 35 is even smaller

If you can dominate the 1-10 range you can use them to kill the 11-13 range and dominate that too, it's a chain reaction, and you can create a safe space for you damaged nations to recover, then it's just a matter of time until you bring down everyone, we saw that in the last world war

And even if there are few huge whales you can't hit the war is won anyway

So the current powers based on that graph are: BK&CO >> NPOTS >>>Chaos=KETOG>>Rose>Pantheon (just talking about numbers, competence is another thing)

We’re around the same size as NPO & Syndicate much bigger than TCW; although I’ll take it as a compliment we’re greatest on your graph regardless.

When I first found out TCW was likely the new treaty, I thought it was somewhat unexpected at least. Although they needed new allies and we’d probably make a good combo in war, so I can see why.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

As transparent as posting a misleading graph with snarky remarks and no context?

1 word and you lose your mind. You don't even know the meaning of my comment or who it was directed at.

For all you know, I was calling the current climate of spheres actually dynamic.

You're the one who assumed that we thought you were oversized and undynamic. All we did was post the numbers, it's up to everyone else to decide what they mean.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Nobody:

Thanos: N A R R A T I V E

• Upvote 5

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

12 hours ago, Khai Jäger said:

Objectively speaking, BK sphere does still have the numbers. There's also a handful of alliances that from my perspective don't intend to move forward from being a prot on all sides, and being a prot means they have no obligation to directly help in a war on the "sphere." 

One thing I don't like personally is that we have alliances in the 80k+ score range who are still prots. They should all be moving on and taking things into their own hands.

No, but this is BK we’re talking about. Their prots will fight for them.

• Upvote 1

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

19 hours ago, Kastor said:

You guys have 37 nations at the (24) city and up mark to our 58.

Now between (17) and (23) which is arguably right around mid tier and you can easily fight others, you guys have 285 to our 104. To make the macro case against your point, between the 17-23 mark, you have almost 35% of all nations between that range. 

I am guessing these numbers are based on TGH Sphere against BK&Co, but we both know it will not be that simple as I do not believe anyone in TGH sphere are dumb enough to go at it without bring in overwhelming odds to give them a chance, So what are the numbers when you take in to account it wont simply be TGH Sphere.

• Downvote 1

20 hours ago, Theodosius said:

So, it's dynamic, you'd say?

Yes, no, maybe? I'm wrong? I'm not wrong?

As two people interested in data rather than argument, I will comment on your pastebin based purely on my subjective thoughts, the treaty web, and my recent review of alliance affairs.

Frontier Records, Egyptian Empire, Acadia, UPN being considered BK&co seemed questionable to me. That's about 200 nations and half a million score riding on peripheral ties, in certain cases like two jumps away or more from BK.

52 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

I am guessing these numbers are based on TGH Sphere against BK&Co, but we both know it will not be that simple as I do not believe anyone in TGH sphere are dumb enough to go at it without bring in overwhelming odds to give them a chance, So what are the numbers when you take in to account it wont simply be TGH Sphere.

Oi. I take offense at this; we are absolutely dumb enough to do that ?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

@Akuryo fixed

@katashimon13  I don't  know where I can  find net revenues/alliance.  My guess is that I would need access to the API if that info is  even available in the first place.

my bad... i thought u did like... sim math not grabbed the gdp in game >_<

rawr

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Oi. I take offense at this; we are absolutely dumb enough to do that ?

Ummm no.

TGH has not initiated any risky wars in its history. Good fighters sure, but in no way are you a Test who suicides knowing they'll lose. In AC you hit Polar when IQ was busy thinking you would get away with it, so it wasn't started believing it would be a risky war. 69 day war wasn't up to you, and when you rolled TRF there was no risk there at all since their allies were busy. 

Lets not get all revisionist history here.

Edited by The Mad Titan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

Ummm no.

TGH has not initiated any risky wars in its history. Good fighters sure, but in no way are you a Test who suicides knowing they'll lose. In AC you hit Polar when IQ was busy thinking you would get away with it, so it wasn't started believing it would be a risky war. 69 day war wasn't up to you, and when you rolled TRF there was no risk there at all since their allies were busy. 

Lets not get all revisionist history here.

Interesting.  You’re wrong on multiple points, but interesting nonetheless.

(We would’ve hit Fake Vanguard regardless of IQ being hit.  In fact, I was approached and asked to wait.)

It is amusing this is coming from a leader who was part of a bloated bloc that REQUIRED to hire us/our allies talking about “risky hits”.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The Mad Titan said:

TGH has not initiated any risky wars in its history. Good fighters sure, but in no way are you a Test who suicides knowing they'll lose.

I could be missing something, but when did Test do this?

15 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

(We would’ve hit Fake Vanguard regardless of IQ being hit.  In fact, I was approached and asked to wait.)

It is amusing this is coming from a leader who was part of a bloated bloc that REQUIRED to hire us/our allies talking about “risky hits”.

Eh. You did nothing last major war. He's right about that much. Was no one asking you to not wait? I think the important thing is who you listened to.

(I'm glad this thread is becoming a mess. I was worried from some of the other threads we'd settle into a kumbaya thank YOU for being dynamic no thank YOU for being dynamic snoozefest.)

• Upvote 4

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

16 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Eh. You did nothing last major war. He's right about that much. Was no one asking you to not wait? I think the important thing is who you listened to.

Which war you talking about?

The Fake Vanguard hit or the last major war where I turned down a $5bn offer to join in a dogpile when two of my allies were already hired?

(We did have individuals merc from TGH though)

The TRF was meant to be short and to the point, I don’t even think I called it a “war”.

Edited by Buorhann

37 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Easy to say, let’s hear it.

37 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

False. It’s well documented that TGH was going to sit out of AC till they were paid Pantheons bank to join. More revisionist history. 

17 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Now that you point this out I was mistaken as well. Point stands however. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

Which war you talking about?

The Fake Vanguard hit or the last major war where I turned down a $5bn offer to join in a dogpile when two of my allies were already hired?

(We did have individuals merc from TGH though)

The major war.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 minute ago, The Mad Titan said:

False. It’s well documented that TGH was going to sit out of AC till they were paid Pantheons bank to join. More revisionist history.

Nice troll.  Can you show these documents?

Guest Curufinwe
17 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Yeah, I can't think of a case of TEst suiciding in an offensive war offhand either.  They switched sides in the VE war, got hit pretty hard in Oktoberfest (but that was a defensive war), sat out Pacifica and 168, peaced out early in Silent and then disbanded after Paperless (also defensive), meaning they weren't around for Tiers or AC.  Unless I'm missing a war somewhere? I know they participated in Proxy, but given the rollback I don't know how much damage they ended up sustaining.