Do Ayyliens and Whales mix?

Sphinx

3 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

The tiering is clearly shown two posts above you. Try again.

So is Pantheon more powerful then you and Rose? It's objective remember.

Edited by The Mad Titan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

So is Pantheon more powerful then you and Rose? It's objective remember.

If you would be so kind as to answer my question.

13 minutes ago, Malleator said:

What publicly available metric do you think would be best to measure an alliance's income, power, or success?
City count? Infrastructure? What do you think?

We can then answer your question.

But until then, agreeing on a metric is what we must first do.

Love you

4 hours ago, Theodosius said:

unknown.png

~~ Top 60 or so 

That's it I'm calling you the ket sphere 

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

2 minutes ago, Malleator said:

If you would be so kind as to answer my question.

We can then answer your question.

But until then, agreeing on a metric is what we must first do.

Income is the best predictive measure of success. All those other variables follow income.

Just now, Theodosius said:

Weak trolling, really.

Both the graph and the table I posted clearly show tiers, and that was the point of my post.

Thank you for avoiding my questions, by the way. I've asked them in good faith, I have no narrative to push here, but you chose to ignore them and instead start a weak troll campaign. I'll take it as no objections to the alliances I listed in sphere tierings, which only further backups the numbers I've posted on the previous page. 

Congratulations on new treaties and good luck with your new allies.

There is a very clear narrative here. Posting statistics with no context and commenting on the "dynamic" nature is pushing a narrative. 

Just now, The Mad Titan said:

Income is the best predictive measure of success. All those other variables follow income.

So, what publicly available metric can we use then when comparing alliance strength?
Or are alliance strengths forever elusive?

Love you

5 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

There is a very clear narrative here. Posting statistics with no context and commenting on the "dynamic" nature is pushing a narrative. 

So, it's dynamic, you'd say?

Is that not the very definition of a sphere? Which of the alliances I wrote down under your column would you say are not your sphere? 90% is either directly tied to you, or an M partner of your M ally.

Yes, no, maybe? I'm wrong? I'm not wrong?

I guess I know who KETOG is rolling first.

Unrelated: The fact is BK now has the biggest spheres in direct ties and indirect ties. Trying to troll or ignore out of it isn't going to change anything.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Just now, Kastor said:

I guess I know who KETOG is rolling first.

>BK sphere is too low to hit

>Despite the trash-talking dodges Chaos

>Gets jumped by NPO-tS gang

such is the nature of P/W

??

Guest Curufinwe
9 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

The tiering is clearly shown two posts above you. Try again.

Yeah and it indicates that 538 of BK and Co's supposed 986 nations are in the 1 to 14 range, which I imagine aren't a huge threat to the 58 (out of 270) 24 city and up guys KTsphere has managed to amass.  Unless you're seriously making the argument that three 5 nations are the equivalent of one 36 city nation, citing player numbers as the primary metric for sphere strength doesn't tell you all that much.  Thanks for coming out though.

Looking, I can probably say that BK is going to cut loose Polaris, or Polaris will cut them loose through NPO. GoTG will probably go as well, leaving them to sign in Afrika Korps and Camelot to MDPs. Frontier will probably stay home with them as well. The next question will be if GoTG will want to get out of that sphere or stay home as well. I wouldn't be surprised either way.

Regardless, they're either going to give "enemies" their protectorates or keep them and stay the biggest sphere. This wasn't a great move for BK, they're going to either drop a ton of allies or keep them and be the constant target(simply because no one wants the #1 to stay #1, and if they're the biggest, people will likely try to knock them down). 

Either way they go, they're not going to be in the best position, and its simply because they allied TCW. The TCW curse strikes again.

6 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Regardless, they're either going to give "enemies" their protectorates or keep them and stay the biggest sphere. This wasn't a great move for BK, they're going to either drop a ton of allies or keep them and be the constant target(simply because no one wants the #1 to stay #1, and if they're the biggest, people will likely try to knock them down). 

Either way they go, they're not going to be in the best position, and its simply because they allied TCW. The TCW curse strikes again.

Please tell me more about what BK should do, your FA skills are renowned for their success. And if its that big of a deal do something about it.

5 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

Yeah and it indicates that 538 of BK and Co's supposed 986 nations are in the 1 to 14 range, which I imagine aren't a huge threat to the 58 (out of 270) 24 city and up guys KTsphere has managed to amass.  Unless you're seriously making the argument that three 5 nations are the equivalent of one 36 city nation, citing player numbers as the primary metric for sphere strength doesn't tell you all that much.  Thanks for coming out though.

You guys have 37 nations at the (24) city and up mark to our 58.

Now between (17) and (23) which is arguably right around mid tier and you can easily fight others, you guys have 285 to our 104. To make the macro case against your point, between the 17-23 mark, you have almost 35% of all nations between that range. 

Either way, it doesn't seem like you learned from the pst 3 major wars, people don't like when you control an entire tier, and you're making good on the case to try to control the lower/mid tier.

1 minute ago, The Mad Titan said:

Please tell me more about what BK should do, your FA skills are renowned for their success. And if its that big of a deal do something about it.

Wasn't it BK FA which you were apart of that pulled off the biggest political blunder which led to the biggest stretch of stagnation and tiering difference in the game's history?

12 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

I did not equate small nations with big nations. There is no way those can be measured or equated between. I have purposely posted a comparison of nations tier by tier.. so it can be seen what nations can be compared. 1-9 tier is quite inconsequential, yes, but as we go up, it gets more serious. The war meta is mostly decided in 15-25 city range, or that's at least what people say nowadays.

15 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Either way, it doesn't seem like you learned from the pst 3 major wars, people don't like when you control an entire tier, and you're making good on the case to try to control the lower/mid tier.

Wasn't it BK FA which you were apart of that pulled off the biggest political blunder which led to the biggest stretch of stagnation and tiering difference in the game's history?

Didn't realized we still controlled an entire tier, unless you are implying T$ and BK have something going on? And calling IQ a political blunder is just dumb so well ignore that point rather than lose the brain cells.

13 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

False.  10+ is still relevant.  A active core of 1-9 could effectively kill off the low tier growth and recruitment in a war too, thereby stifling an alliance that relies on mass recruiting to an extent but that’s admittedly a stretch of a claim.

It really isn't. The middle tier is where the discussion starts, other wise people would care far more about Typhon and Pantheon

13 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>lolololol is Pantheon more powerful than Rose/etc????

You’re dumb.

.Your side implied it, since small nations can become big ones right?

13 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

I did not equate small nations with big nations. There is no way those can be measured or equated between. I have purposely posted a comparison of nations tier by tier.. so it can be seen what nations can be compared. 1-9 tier is quite inconsequential, yes, but as we go up, it gets more serious. The war meta is mostly decided in 15-25 city range, or that's at least what people say nowadays.

So then post this same chart starting at the 15 range, or would that hurt the narrative.

Edited by The Mad Titan
  • Upvote 1

You forget nobody gives a shit about Pantheon or Typhon because they're run by useless fools with no clue what they're doing.

Go replace your entire government with Pantheons government, re convene in month and see how serious people take you then. It'll be just like before AC again where everyone memed BK was gutter trash and NPO was the only good IQ.

8 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

It’s wrong though. You have alliances counted twice and periphery alliances that aren’t part of the sphere. 

Okay, fair. Somehow UPN/Acadia have doubled (imagining the horror of two pigeons right now..)

Fixed. Even if we ignore tier 1-9, you're still the biggest sphere in the game.

unknown.png

Edited by Theodosius

In few months half of the 1-13 tier will be in the 14-16 range, this is why it's important

In war the difference between a 5 cities nation and a 10 cities nation is huge, a competent 10 cities can keep busy three 5 cities nations, but the difference between a 25 cities and a 20 cities is way smaller, 30 vs 35 is even smaller

If you can dominate the 1-10 range you can use them to kill the 11-13 range and dominate that too, it's a chain reaction, and you can create a safe space for you damaged nations to recover, then it's just a matter of time until you bring down everyone, we saw that in the last world war

And even if there are few huge whales you can't hit the war is won anyway

So the current powers based on that graph are: BK&CO >> NPOTS >>>Chaos=KETOG>>Rose>Pantheon (just talking about numbers, competence is another thing)

Edited by Micchan
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Hodor said:

You are literally the worst fricking public face of an alliance. This thread is proof. You are taking the most absurdly defensive stance in reaction to a graph that shows the breakdown of nations by tiering, with only one comment which is an abbreviated methodology.

Literally any life-form with 2 brain cells to rub together could have engaged with that information in a more rational manner.

frick man. I just defended fricking Kastor.

fckin_last_post.png

• Upvote 2