Do Ayyliens and Whales mix?

Sphinx

34 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

unknown.png

~~ Top 60 or so 

Who is that counting?

Also 1-14 are fairly irrelevant in the war meta so without those its much close regardless of who's actually counting.

Edited by The Mad Titan
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Congratz on the treaty folks

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

3 hours ago, Chapsie said:

Man, I can never truly get away from the former GPA members.

It's a good thing, they're good people and I enjoy the company they provide! 
/o BK
/o TCW

I know what you did last summer :D:D  Good too hear some out of you,  while I'm having some chips ...

Screenshot_8.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kalev60 said:

I know what you did last summer :D:D  Good too hear some out of you,  while I'm having some chips ...

Screenshot_8.png

Lmao, I've been a fan of Bk since my inception it seems. Good times are among us.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

3 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

Who is that counting?

Also 1-14 are fairly irrelevant in the war meta so without those its much close regardless of who's actually counting.

Why downboat Theodonius and Keegoz for sharing public objective fact and reality?
Not very nice, friend.

Love you

8 minutes ago, Malleator said:

Why downboat Theodonius and Keegoz for sharing public objective fact and reality?
Not very nice, friend.

How about they share who is composed of the spheres so we can judge objective fact and reality? Nation count is a bad metric, and their own graphs disprove their point. Unless they are arguing Pantheon is more powerful than KT/TGH/GoB/Guardian combined? Or is perhaps a different narrative at play here.

Edited by The Mad Titan
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

How about they share who is composed of the spheres so we can judge objective fact and reality? Nation count is a bad metric, and their own graphs disprove their point. Unless they are arguing Pantheon is more powerful than KT/TGH/GoB/Guardian combined? Or is perhaps a different narrative at play here.

That's a good idea, they should properly define the composition of each of those groups, but I think tiering via city count is going to be the best way to count or gauge bloc strength while being limited to public information.

Love you

Just now, Theodosius said:

Narrative? Lol. I'm simply showing the numbers and tiers by spheres, fresh after these new treaties. The chart also shows tiers, but here is a more exact look.

unknown.png

Like it or not, this move has again made you the biggest sphere in the game.

Not sure where did spoiler tags go, used to be an option on the forums. Here's a pastebin: https://pastebin.com/C5P395Du
Feel free to correct me.

And its still objectively bad measure. Income is the true predictor of success for spheres, and that is much more equitable. Additionally a lot of the alliances included are second tier ties that have not in any way interacted with BK or TCW.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

And its still objectively bad measure. Income is the true predictor of success for spheres, and that is much more equitable. Additionally a lot of the alliances included are second tier ties that have not in any way interacted with BK or TCW.

What publicly available metric do you think would be best to measure an alliance's income, power, or success?
City count? Infrastructure? What do you think?

Edited by Malleator

Love you

8 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

And its still objectively bad measure. Income is the true predictor of success for spheres, and that is much more equitable. 

And therefore I have not said the most powerful, I'd say you share that title with NPOTS.

Additionally a lot of the alliances included are second tier ties

Is that not the very definition of a sphere? Which of the alliances I wrote down under your column would you say are not your sphere? 90% is either directly tied to you, or an M partner of your M ally.

Edited by Theodosius
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Curufinwe
6 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

All I really took from this is Theodosius thinks Pantheon is more powerful than both Rose and friends and KTsphere because they have more people.  But hey, the fact that BK and Co has more people in that vital 1 to 12 range means we're objectively more powerful than Pantheon.  So good for us I guess?

1 minute ago, Curufinwe said:

All I really took from this is Theodosius thinks Pantheon is more powerful than both Rose and friends and KTsphere because they have more people.  But hey, the fact that BK and Co has more people in that vital 1 to 12 range means we're objectively more powerful than Pantheon.  So good for us I guess?

The tiering is clearly shown two posts above you. Try again.

• Like 1