Bus System

Steve Delaminecraft

Hello everyone, I think we need a new improvement on Politics and war to make the game a little bit more exciting.

I think we should add a Bus System improvement to reduce pollution by a some points and commerce by a decent percentage but its up to you Alex to choose what you want to do with it.

If we have a subway system why not have a Bus system?

The game need more type of improvement such as Solar Panel to make electricity.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Delaminecraft said:

Hello everyone, I think we need a new improvement on Politics and war to make the game a little bit more exciting.

I think we should add a Bus System improvement to reduce pollution by a some points and commerce by a decent percentage but its up to you Alex to choose what you want to do with it.

If we have a subway system why not have a Bus system?

The game need more type of improvement such as Solar Panel to make electricity.

How much will it costs?

How effective it is?

And why the hell would we need that?

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Migraine d'al Braskia said:

How much will it costs?

How effective it is?

And why the hell would we need that?

Maybe 100k idk?

It will remove some pollution and increase commerce just like the subway

Why not?

• Downvote 1

With the right percentage of commerce, it can solve the problem of the fifth supermarket increasing the commerce percentage of a city over 115%, maybe decrease the the amount of improvements required for exactly having 115%. Other than that, your idea of “bus system” improvement wasn’t that thought out.

How would a bus system remove pollution? I’m fairly certain a bus has waaaay more exhaust fumes than cars or trains.

inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

18 hours ago, Ivan Ivanov said:

How would a bus system remove pollution? I’m fairly certain a bus has waaaay more exhaust fumes than cars or trains.

I think 70 individual cars make waaaay more pollution than a single bus.

Edited by Migraine d'al Braskia

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Migraine d'al Braskia said:

I think 70 individual cars make waaaay more pollution than a single bus.

I don't think most municipal buses can fit over 70 people.

19 hours ago, Ivan Ivanov said:

A lot of cities are moving to natural gas, hybrid, or even electric bus systems to be more eco-friendly. While you could make the argument the batteries in the hybrid and electric buses are more harmful to the environment to make and power, it's not exhaust. ;)

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

19 hours ago, Ivan Ivanov said:

To be fair, a lot less people commuting via car would decrease traffic and thus pollution.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I feel like this would be a redundant improvement to have since the subway already fulfills the same purpose as far as mechanics are concerned, and I would argue that in a game like this, improvements should be unique in purpose. Of course, the purpose should also be relevant to the building and the building also unique from other existing improvements, the only exception of which are resource-dependent facilities since the resources they utilize are themselves, unique from each other. I Personally think improvements should fill a specific purpose that is not already present in the game, especially if said improvement could actually find some adequate usage in people's normal builds instead of some niche fashion like is seen with wind turbines or even supermarkets. 

• Like 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

I think if we are adding bus routes, we should also add in Lyft and Uber (other ride share services) - obviously this reduces pollution here are a few other ideas:

• Change petroleum fuel vehicles to fuel cell technology (project)
  • Electric vehicles initiative (adds power consumption to nation - but reduces pollution)
  • Bike Lanes (Project)

4 hours ago, Emperor Jonas said:

I think this is a great idea. I'm all for stuff that keeps people away from war!

FYI: I wasn't so rude on my stance at first. The fact that you all were so rude to me only made me stronger.

You're the most popular I must confess.

giphy.gif