individuals buttons

John Baraboo

Hey,

I have been looking at other peoples nations. But when I try to see wars or trade activity of doesn't work. Did you make that stuff private? I tried some alliance mates, and some they were warring.

That's odd.  I have no trouble viewing anyone's war or trade activity.

c3Ct0v4.png

• Administrators

You can't use the links in the sidebar to access other nations' information: you have to use the links at the top of their nation page.

Grillick is correct, assuming this is your issue. I've included a screenshot to illustrate further:

b9mUn.jpg

The circled links there will let you view another nations wars, trades, etc. while the ones on the left hand sidebar will always be for your nation.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Yes those were the buttons I used the correct buttons. I have accessed these in the past 9 months I have played but today they weren't working.

For some reason they are working again. Must a been a glitch, not a full out bug. If it happens again I will be sure to let you know.

• Administrators

Both work for me also. Can a bug just effect a few?

I have no idea what would cause a bug like that. Maybe try using F5 to clear your cache, log back out and back in, or simply try a different browser.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link