SNN-Close Encounters of the MDP Kind

1 hour ago, Sketchy said:

GG now we know BK leaked the last leak themselves because if they didn't Shifty would have been dropped.

The last one was from an area I couldn't see; although sure somebody in BK had to leak it for them to have access.

As for this one, lol.

While he won't say who's working on a treaty with until he can announce, I forgot this ever got announced it was so unlikely and not something I took seriously.

Supposedly they're doing something and have a plan. We shall see I guess; although I can think of many alliances which would be more likely than those (Without a lot of diplomatic effort on their part maybe to change perceptions maybe)

Although he could suddenly do the unexpected at the end, anything is possible I guess.:P

2 hours ago, Epi said:

In a whiskey room deep in the bowls of the Black Knights Fortress...

Curu and Amy are plotting against Orbis with Burger King treaties and brand deals.
Looking up from his paper Curu asks "What shall we do about Noctis?"

"What do you mean? He's not causing a fuss is he, it's only been what, a week now since we sent him to Rose. What's the worst that could happen"

Covering his behind the paper once more Curu went on "Well he's saying some awfully strange things on the forums. First that we'd be signing TKR, then Rose, now he's even responding to our Pantheon Meme as Legitimate. If people took him seriously it'd be an FA nightmare"

Amy took a long puff from her 1930s cigarette and laughed "A nightmare that's only possible if every Diplomat was brain dead"

After a moment of silence they turned to one another "Oh Sh##!"

I don't think I ever said we'd sign any of those. Although I do think it would make sense for us to form some new alliances; rather than just drop treaties as other alliances are creating new spheres.

The Pantheon thing was obviously a joke, although this thread did cause somebody to message me and ask if we were really signing Pantheon & TFP. lol

14 hours ago, Malal said:

While some people may think this is fake, the real PW players know that this is 100% true. After all, what is a more BK move than signing treaties with the alliances most likley to just give up and merge into them?

You on a whole new level of thinking man.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

looks legit.

1549687664_Senyor_Puloy_Sig2.png.0b2e28979c48ebd9c346106c5c9a52e8.png

With blood, sweat, and tears; even past the point that our guns and swords fail; even past the time when our bodies go frail; for Pacifica we shall always prevail! Without doubts! Without question! Whatever the cost! To whatever end!