SYNDICATE, INC.INVESTS IN DUTCH TULIPS

Sans

5 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Looks like I was right on the money with calling it, this is exactly why they weren't counted in the sphere numbers in that other thread wasn't it :P

Honestly, I genuinely didn't know either way. That's why I didn't count anyone else at all in the sphere numbers in that other thread. :P

Le1AjCa.png

6 hours ago, Epi said:

OWF has hope that Bk-Rose might be a cool option.

Noctis assigned as Diplomat to Rose

OWF loses hope in humanity. Well i guess that options off the table. :( 

If there isn't a Rose treaty being signed, nothing to do with me. Haven't had time to do much or been told to propose anything, but did give the thumbs up on thinking maybe we should. Also Zevfer did say we shall see when I asked him about whether he was keeping the Syndicate tie or being more dynamic; like his response agreeing with what Prefontaine in that thread implied he'd like to be.

So I do give him credit for backing up his words and get along with Rose fine. If what interactions I had with them effected this decision; I think it makes game more interesting.:P

12 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If there isn't a Rose treaty being signed, nothing to do with me. Haven't had time to do much or been told to propose anything, but did give the thumbs up on thinking maybe we should. Also Zevfer did say we shall see when I asked him about whether he was keeping the Syndicate tie or being more dynamic; like his response agreeing with what Prefontaine in that thread implied he'd like to be.

So I do give him credit for backing up his words and get along with Rose fine. If what interactions I had with them effected this decision; I think it makes game more interesting.:P

Friendly advice: as a diplomat, you shouldn’t even attempt to propose, or suggest, treaties in this public a manner, especially not on a cancellation thread relating to the alliance you’re talking about allying with. 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Friendly advice: as a diplomat, you shouldn’t even attempt to propose, or suggest, treaties in this public a manner, especially not on a cancellation thread relating to the alliance you’re talking about allying with. 

That was just my personal opinion on where I think it would make the most sense for us to maybe align, considering I think we're among the few top 10 alliances not already aligned with others in the top 10. Although I wasn't proposing a treaty and it would be the top leadership negotiating those; without me privy to the details.

sigh

I’m not here to correct your behaviour, nor do I have the ability to force you to act a certain way. Make what you will of what I said, and go on about your business. 

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Dio Brando said:

sigh

I’m not here to correct your behaviour, nor do I have the ability to force you to act a certain way. Make of what I said what you will, and go on about your business. 

I do see your point; although I doubt anything I said will effect whether a treaty is or isn't being signed. I'll keep your tip in mind though.

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I would, except you signed with NPO. Now I can't. :(

Nah frick that do it anyway. PnW Community is asleep, post consolidationary treaties.

Le1AjCa.png

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Maybe after I coup Thanos; doesn't seem I have access to the treaty function. :P

That's disappointing. Pantheon's lower government never had problems getting to those things.

Edited by Avakael

Le1AjCa.png

Props to rose for this big move. It could have been all too easy to just sit there safely and watch the politics move around you. This is a good step towards a healthier game

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

7 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I have some friends in Rose & personally think a BK+Rose sphere or bloc would be cool. So this would make that more possible at least. Although I don't know what we're doing yet other than I've been made diplomat to Rose a few days ago and think we could make a good team.

Although I wish Rose well regardless of what happens.

You'll see why that probably won't happen soon enough. Won't say more now...

But tune in to Pirate Island Times for a huge story on the changing politics of the game!

2 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

You'll see why that probably won't happen soon enough. Won't say more now...

But tune in to Pirate Island Times for a huge story on the changing politics of the game!

I don't really expect it to happen; don't really know their gov all that well either. Although NS match up wise I thought it would be interesting; since Syndicate + NPO & Rose + BK would be pretty close in power. (Although Rose seems to have dropped some ranks due to some members leaving)

Also have some friends in Rose; although they're not gov. So that doesn't effect anything.

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

That was just my personal opinion on where I think it would make the most sense for us to maybe align, considering I think we're among the few top 10 alliances not already aligned with others in the top 10. Although I wasn't proposing a treaty and it would be the top leadership negotiating those; without me privy to the details.

You're not. KT/Rose have no top 10 ties now, Pantheon will be another in 30 days.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Well, I guess that was a terrible time to sell my entire warchest to buy a city...or was it?

looks like (sometime soon) I'll be getting all of the bullets i can hold.

Registered slot thief

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

I keep thinking to myself, surely Noctis being an official BK diplomat is some sadistic April Fool's gag that's overstayed it's visit, but the nightmare continues.

Anyways, this is a good step in the right direction. Now, NPO, drop fake Polaris.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1