SYNDICATE, INC. EXITS TWO RELIGIOUS FUNDS

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Personally I think these grace period when dropping allies to give them some time to find new allies is alright with me. Would be kind of mean to just announce you've cancelled on them & they're open for mass raiding. :P

That's what the standard 72 hours is for; 720 hours is decidedly non-standard

• Like 2

I may have just overdosed on schadenfreude.....

If you can't find anybody Pantheon, you're always welcome to actually complete the merge and join tCW.

Edited by Sphinx

Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

That's what the standard 72 hours is for; 720 hours is decidedly non-standard

Standard on treaties is a funny thing; because there is no universal standard. Somebody could make it 24 hours, a week or even a month+.

Also personally I just can't bring myself to care about them protecting these alliances.

35 minutes ago, Avakael said:

I don't see why we should throw them directly to the wolves.

I don't see why you should keep an incompetent supersized micro alive either, and I daresay mine is the more reasonable question in a world of protected incompetent micros.

• Like 1

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Standard on treaties is a funny thing; because there is no universal standard. Somebody could make it 24 hours, a week or even a month+.

Also personally I just can't bring myself to care about them protecting these alliances.

Sure, sure, but that doesn't change the fact that 720 hours is unusual. Justified? Maybe. Necessary? Arguable. Within their rights? Of course, assuming it's at least as long as the cancellation period that was agreed on in the initial treaty (pretty sure it wasn't 720 hours but I rather doubt it was more). Unusual? Heck yes, and that deserves comment.

It's definitely unusual to have such a long cancellation period. It's also unusual to cancel on an alliance when you're their only MD level ally. The grace period is so they aren't screwed.

• Like 1

Le1AjCa.png

9 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

They're screwed already. It's pantheon. They've been screwed for well over a year. All you're doing is once again delaying a plummet to their long overdue death. 

Then let it not be said that we didn't do everything we possibly could, other than allowing them to live with their parents past the age of 35.

• Like 2

Le1AjCa.png

1 hour ago, Avakael said:

I don't see why we should throw them directly to the wolves.

Let's be honest, you expect no one to sign them in 30 days of noteworthiness. We don't expect it either.

So in essence you're delaying the inevitable. I really struggle to find a reason you'd do it other than making yourself feel somewhat less guilty over the fate that they now are moving towards.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

4 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Let's be honest, you expect no one to sign them in 30 days of noteworthiness. We don't expect it either.

So in essence you're delaying the inevitable. I really struggle to find a reason you'd do it other than making yourself feel somewhat less guilty over the fate that they now are moving towards.

We just tried to be the best damn parents we could be. Nobody told us about Fortnite until it was too late.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Le1AjCa.png

23 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

It's something we told them we'd do and we are sticking with it. The 72 hour cancelation clause is a minimum. Like has been previously stated Pantheon has been dealing with their internals for the past little while and their FA has taken a back seat. I'm not exactly a huge proponent of grace periods but in this case it was warranted due to their lack of allies and If Pantheon doesn't use this month to get their affairs in order and prepare for the inevitable well we can at least say we tried.

31 minutes ago, Avakael said:

Then let it not be said that we didn't do everything we possibly could, other than allowing them to live with their parents past the age of 35.

Loooool.

30 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

They have 30 days to merge. :P

Just now, Leopold von Habsburg said:

It's something we told them we'd do and we are sticking with it. The 72 hour cancelation clause is a minimum. Like has been previously stated Pantheon has been dealing with their internals for the past little while and their FA has taken a back seat. I'm not exactly a huge proponent of grace periods but in this case it was warranted due to their lack of allies and If Pantheon doesn't use this month to get their affairs in order and prepare for the inevitable well we can at least say we tried.

Once again this story about not having time to handle their FA while having time to sign like a dozen protectorates.

I think it's more likely nobody wants to sign them and rightfully so. 

1 minute ago, Akuryo said:

Once again this story about not having time to handle their FA while having time to sign like a dozen protectorates.

I think it's more likely nobody wants to sign them and rightfully so. 

Protectorates kind of come to you, you don't really have to work to get those treaties haha

I could maybe get Pantheon a treaty if they accepted me as their leader ( :Pthough currently they seem to have a leadership void  instability; which is a problem for them.

Although if Rose sticks with t$; that wouldn't leave many top alliances left to potentially align. So who knows if they'll find something, but they should probably do something to change their image and try getting into alignment with a new sphere. lol

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I could maybe get Pantheon a treaty if they accepted me as their leader ( :Pthough currently they seem to have a leadership void  instability; which is a problem for them.

Although if Rose sticks with t$; that wouldn't leave many top alliances left to potentially align. So who knows if they'll find something, but they should probably do something to change their image and try getting into alignment with a new sphere. lol

Pfft, get on my level! I could get as many as 3!

Just now, Theodosius said:

Now Pantheon and TCW should hook up and make a bloc together. 30 Day Bloc.

It'd be like two halves of a whole finally coming together again. Could we handle such an explosion of power? 

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

4 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

Anything less would be disappointing.

Then I'm ready to be disappointed 

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

6 hours ago, Sketchy said:

I assume there is more than this.

Points to what sketchy said previously...

Good luck to pantheon on their future endeavors and I hope they’ll succeed ❤️

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

15 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

@Leopold von HabsburgCan you please explain what will happen to Pantheon without their protector?

Have you ever watched that scene from Futurama where Fry's dog waits for him

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Le1AjCa.png